Mountain Bike Store Located in Albemarle NC

Old February 4th 07, 03:15 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tommy Taylor

Default Mountain Bike Store Located in Albemarle NC

FYI
There is a mountain bike store located near Keyauwee and Supertree (Uwharrie
National Forest)

If you break a spoke or chain, there is hope!

The store is not located at a mall but in the original downtown area. The
owner is actually a mountain biker and is very active in getting more and
better trails in the Uwharries!

http://www.middleringcycles.com/store_directions.cfm
New Winter Hours (Jan-Feb)

Hours: (10am-6pm) Tu/We/Fri (10am-7pm) Thur, (9am-4pm) Sat, (1pm-4pm) Sun

Phone: 704-322-3559 - Toll Free: 877-MDL-RING (635-7464

Tommy

Old February 5th 07, 11:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

On Feb 4, 10:15 am, "Tommy Taylor" wrote:
FYI
There is a mountain bike store located near Keyauwee and Supertree (Uwharrie
National Forest)

If you break a spoke or chain, there is hope!

The store is not located at a mall but in the original downtown area. The
owner is actually a mountain biker and is very active in getting more and
better trails in the Uwharries!

http://www.middleringcycles.com/store_directions.cfm
New Winter Hours (Jan-Feb)

Hours: (10am-6pm) Tu/We/Fri (10am-7pm) Thur, (9am-4pm) Sat, (1pm-4pm) Sun

Phone: 704-322-3559 - Toll Free: 877-MDL-RING (635-7464

Tommy

You talking the Troy/Starr area?

Old February 8th 07, 12:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tommy Taylor

You talking the Troy/Starr area?

Yes...The mountain bike trails are 10 miles west of Troy. The bike shop is
20 miles East of Troy...in Albemarle.

Tommy

Old February 8th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Feb 7, 4:03 pm, "Tommy Taylor" wrote:
You talking the Troy/Starr area?

Yes...The mountain bike trails are 10 miles west of Troy. The bike shop is
20 miles East of Troy...in Albemarle.

Tommy

I'm sure Fred spent some time at Ft Bragg. I used to ride the
Uwharries in the early 90's from time to time.

JD

Old February 9th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Feb 7, 5:11 pm, "JD" wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:03 pm, "Tommy Taylor" wrote:

You talking the Troy/Starr area?

Yes...The mountain bike trails are 10 miles west of Troy. The bike shop is
20 miles East of Troy...in Albemarle.

Tommy

I'm sure Fred spent some time at Ft Bragg.

snip

My GOD! ... It is all so clear now. Every single post ....

Old February 10th 07, 12:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Feb 9, 1:38 pm, wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:11 pm, "JD" wrote:

On Feb 7, 4:03 pm, "Tommy Taylor" wrote:

You talking the Troy/Starr area?

Yes...The mountain bike trails are 10 miles west of Troy. The bike shop is
20 miles East of Troy...in Albemarle.

Tommy

I'm sure Fred spent some time at Ft Bragg.

snip

My GOD! ... It is all so clear now. Every single post ....

You didn't know he was RA?

I have some fantastic dirt dart stories from providing ATC in R-5311
for their airdrops.

JD