Ride-A-Lot lets meet at police station

Old February 7th 07, 02:22 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default Ride-A-Lot lets meet at police station

Ride-A-Lot (Pookums the plumpy peacock), lets meet at Lakewood PD, and
I'll give you a gift.

I'll bring you a flag with Abby Cadabby on it, the exact picture shown
he
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ABBY_CADDABY.JPG

This is for your bad balance demons that you are infested. You see
Pookums Plumpy Peacock, I am a witch too. I practice a secret form of
witchcraft, it involves all the seasame street characters whom effect
my spells.

Pookums, I can effect a spell on you to clear your bad balance demons,
if you put a big flag of Abby Cadabby on the back of your bike, with a
pink bannana seat, and a pink basket on the front, we can make you
super balanced.

My witchcraft works Pookums Plumpy Palsy Peacock. Why don't you
believe me, Virginia Newbon has failed time & time again with her
witchcraft on me, certainly you must believe I am a superior witch, no?