GA riders

Old December 27th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

Default GA riders

If anyone wants to ride I'll be here in Atlanta for about a week or so.

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 27th 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

Can't believe no one has mentioned UDC being based in Marietta.

--
habbywall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebgiq7zuuiu
Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old December 28th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

I have this forum set up for Colorado, maybe it would be helpful for
other places to get one made too?

'Colorado Unicycles' (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Organizing an event/club in Colorado or want to check for events?
'Colorado Unicycles forum'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)-still in development.
Old December 29th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

habbywall;1159307 wrote:
Can't believe no one has mentioned UDC being based in Marietta.

Yah it is. It's pretty cool in there, the front room is kinda like a
show room and has like 20 unicycles in it.

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 29th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

I live in Duluth, which is the North part of Fulton County. But my
parents wouldn't let me ride with anyone, but still it's cool that there
are other riders in GA. Never been to UDC showroom b4 though

--
UnICycleRoCKs

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"
Edgar Bergen
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Suess
Old December 29th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Michaelgoround

UnICycleRoCKs;1160129 wrote:
I live in Duluth, which is the North part of Fulton County. But my
parents wouldn't let me ride with anyone, but still it's cool that there
are other riders in GA. Never been to UDC showroom b4 though

To bad.
You know any good places to ride around here?

--
Michaelgoround
Old December 29th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

No I just usually go to my neighborhood park and ride around, but I know
Discover Mill Mall (sp?) has a skatepark. Don't know if they let
unicyclists in or when its open, just know they have one. The city of
Atlanta looks pretty cool to ride in but I've never done it. I'll tell
you if I can think of any

GA riders Rubix Unicycling 0 July 24th 08 03:26 AM
Serious Riders maxisback Unicycling 0 October 26th 05 03:25 AM
Serious Riders maxisback Unicycling 0 October 26th 05 03:23 AM
Serious Riders flyer Unicycling 0 October 26th 05 02:02 AM
ATTENTION RIDERS - Company now forming pro cycling team - RIDERS WANTED Marcello do Guzman Racing 1 July 7th 05 04:38 PM