The Shed Thread

Old May 20th 12, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default The Shed Thread

On 20/05/2012 15:19, Wm... wrote:

JNugent

Nope, it is just that you seem a thoughtful and reasonable person so I
thought I'd ask.

OK.

Do you have a visceral dislike of bicycles or people that ride them?

Not at all. I have been known to ride a bike.

That seems to cover the basis for most of the antis.

Old May 20th 12, 04:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 15:42:52
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Not at all. I have been known to ride a bike.

You seem strongly ambivalent.

I'm going to call you weak. You don't seem to have any courage in your
beliefs whatever they may be.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:

JNugent

Not at all. I have been known to ride a bike.

You seem strongly ambivalent.

I'm going to call you weak. You don't seem to have any courage in your
beliefs whatever they may be.

I am more interested in reading the views of others, and that is exactly what
I do most of on Usenet.

As strange as it may seem to some in uk.r.c, you will wait completely in vain
for any blow-by-blow detailed account of my views on a range of topics.

Neither will you read any thoroughgoing description of my job, my income, my
housing situation, the area in which I live, my wider family position, my
general finances including house prices in the locale, my state of health, my
tastes in popular and higher culture, cuisine, beverages, literature or
anything else. However, it might sometimes be possible to gain a limited
insight into a few of them from the responses I sometimes post to topics
raised by others.
Old May 20th 12, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:
Sun, 20 May 2012 15:42:52
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Not at all. I have been known to ride a bike.

You seem strongly ambivalent.

I believe he is C of E.

I'm going to call you weak.

**** me, he won't mess with you again will he?

University
Old May 20th 12, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:25:13 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sat, 19 May 2012 14:29:34
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

snip

Do I need a better reason or purpose?

Nope, it is just that you seem a thoughtful and reasonable person so I
thought I'd ask.

I fear you may be confusing JNugent with JMS.

Old May 20th 12, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 16:48:04 +0100, JNugent wrote:

snip

Neither will you read any thoroughgoing description of my job, my income, my
housing situation, the area in which I live, my wider family position, my
general finances including house prices in the locale, my state of health, my
tastes in popular and higher culture, cuisine, beverages, literature or
anything else.

So you are not called Simon Mason then.

Old May 20th 12, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:54:58 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

Poor old Maggot.

Given that there only two people here who have met me, then that is not really
a surprise.

Old May 20th 12, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 17:47:50
uk.rec.cycling Judith

wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

Poor old Maggot.

Given that there only two people here who have met me, then that is not really
a surprise.

Read what I said, to the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they
find you attractive.

To be found unattractive by Judith is, I think, a compliment.

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 16:48:04
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:

JNugent

[...]

Blimey, did someone ask for all of that?

--
Wm...
Old May 20th 12, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Sun, 20 May 2012 17:32:13
uk.rec.cycling Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 20/05/2012 16:17, Wm... wrote:
Sun, 20 May 2012 15:42:52
uk.rec.cycling JNugent

Not at all. I have been known to ride a bike.

You seem strongly ambivalent.

I believe he is C of E.

Theoretically I was C of E once. I figured out god didn't exist fairly
soon.

I'm going to call you weak.

**** me, he won't mess with you again will he?

god has never messed with me since I stopped believing in her.

--
Wm...

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM