The Shed Thread

Old May 21st 12, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Default The Shed Thread

Mon, 21 May 2012 08:32:00 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sun, 20 May 2012 11:54:58 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 08:42:17 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

On Sat, 19 May 2012 17:25:56 +0100, Judith wrote:

"****" is more succinct.

And sensuous.

I think you are pushing the boundaries of decency, Peter.

To the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said they find Judith
attractive.

I don't recall having ever said that. I may have expressed a hope at
some stage.

I think it is compulsory to ask for a picture about now.

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Wm...

Mon, 21 May 2012 10:37:02
uk.rec.cycling Judith

On Sun, 20 May 2012 18:47:45 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

snip

It seems to me you are Front Mech/BikeyBloke/Justin ****wit.

Judith?

Afraid not - both complete ****wits - but not the same person.

I'm not any of them.

Unlike Judith I am honest and say who I am.

Wm (aka Maggot) has been here for some time. He really is barking.

Arf

He frequents some of the other newsgroups which I do - and the general
consensus is that he is a real fruit cake.

Only one, I think.

Another who is not to be trusted - he has challenged me over a number of things
- he has then reneged on them after I have fulfilled my side of the bargain.

That is a lie.

Nasty piece of work - and barking to boot.

Judith is the one that backed off.

--
Wm...
Old May 21st 12, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sun, 20 May 2012 23:42:24 +0100, Judith
wrote:

On Sun, 20 May 2012 20:03:23 +0100, Bertie Wooster
wrote:

snip

Judith, Mr Benn and Bodgejob met up at the BP AGM to hand a letter to
a senior manager complaining about Simon Mason stalking *them*!

Oh no. It was not just a letter - it was a face to face discussion.

It was most rewarding as well, I might add.

(Did you notice the tremendous coincidence that numb-nuts stopped posting from
the BP IT system in the week following the AGM ?)

No coincidence - I met Simon and we discussed how the trolls became
the Three Billy Goats.

PS If you need to discuss anything regarding the management of BP Chemicals, I
have the direct line of two senior people.

Just ask :-)

Old May 21st 12, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:42:00 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 23:42:24
uk.rec.cycling Judith

wrote:

snip

Judith, Mr Benn and Bodgejob met up at the BP AGM to hand a letter to
a senior manager complaining about Simon Mason stalking *them*!

So they say.

So they *did*. I met with Simon on the day of the Big Ride.

Oh no. It was not just a letter - it was a face to face discussion.

It was most rewarding as well, I might add.

(Did you notice the tremendous coincidence that numb-nuts stopped posting from
the BP IT system in the week following the AGM ?)

PS If you need to discuss anything regarding the management of BP Chemicals, I
have the direct line of two senior people.

Just ask :-)

I'm asking.

Old May 21st 12, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:49:30 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 20:03:23
uk.rec.cycling Bertie Wooster

Judith, Mr Benn and Bodgejob met up at the BP AGM to hand a letter to
a senior manager complaining about Simon Mason stalking *them*!

Is there any evidence that actually happened?

Yes.

It seems to me you are a braggart and bully.

He's not a bully

OK, maybe we have a difference of words.

Perhaps - but as far as I am concerned bullies don't consistently make
fools of themselves. (But perhaps he is bullying himself!)
Old May 21st 12, 08:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 21 May 2012 11:42:54 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

snip

Another who is not to be trusted - he has challenged me over a number of things
- he has then reneged on them after I have fulfilled my side of the bargain.

That is a lie.

Nasty piece of work - and barking to boot.

Judith is the one that backed off.

Oh dear - poor old Maggot - it is there for all to see.

You claimed that Chapman told you he was going to have a joke at my expense
and post as Lou Knee, before he was rumbled.

You were lying.

I bet you that this was not the case - you agreed to the bet.

You then failed to honour the agreement after you had used the words "I agree"
(or similar)

That was in fact the second time that you had reneged on an agreement with me.

Previously you said that you would take a certain action if I emailed you with
some information.

I did so.

You are a despicable liar who is not to be trusted.

If you disagree - just provide your proof that *you* are correct.

You can do that I assume?

Old May 21st 12, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:46:26 +0100, "Wm..."
wrote:

Sun, 20 May 2012 18:47:45
uk.rec.cycling Dave - Cyclists VOR

It seems to me you are Front Mech/BikeyBloke/Justin ****wit.

Judith?

I am definitely not any of the above.

They are all liars - so I can see why Dave jumped to the conclusion which he
did.
Old May 22nd 12, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 21/05/2012 10:44, Wm... wrote:
Mon, 21 May 2012 08:02:17 uk.rec.cycling
JNugent

You said: "You don't seem to have any courage in your beliefs whatever they
may be", and I explained that for most of my personal data (and that
includes many of my beliefs), I am not interested in public discussion.

If you are not interested in public discussion isn't a news group an odd
place to say things that, by definition, other people will read and respond to?

I *am* interested in public discussion.

I am *not* interested in public discussion of my personal circumstances, and
I don't expect that many others would feel very different about that, though
as we know, there are always exceptions.
Old May 22nd 12, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 21 May 2012 10:57:59 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Mon, 21 May 2012 08:30:38 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

Read what I said, to the best of my knowledge no-one has ever said
they find you attractive.

To be found unattractive by Judith is, I think, a compliment.

It is.
A really great compliment by someone who seems somehow to be greatly
attracted to you.

I think it must be the seafood thing.

Have we done ===
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whale_louse ===
yet?

No not yet. I think it is most appropriate.
Thanks for the reference.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 22nd 12, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Mon, 21 May 2012 11:04:15 +0100, Wm... wrote:

Mon, 21 May 2012 08:32:55 uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller

You mean the very short minidress with the split way up the side?

That is mutton dressed as lamb, rather than a hot pot.

Yorks or Lancs, you decide.

How about Cumbria?

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.

Shed Brian G UK 31 August 1st 07 05:39 PM
Shed got broken into! Eddbmxdude Unicycling 15 October 14th 06 07:24 PM
shed humping(bad shed) the unicycle man(one of many) Recumbent Biking 0 September 2nd 06 06:34 AM
Every home (or shed) should have one! cfsmtb Australia 30 September 1st 06 01:40 AM
My Shed Just zis Guy, you know? UK 17 July 3rd 04 12:54 PM