stop the flame, NOW

Old February 28th 05, 05:09 PM
Ben Kaufman

Default stop the flame, NOW

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:40:04 -0800, unisex wrote:

We'll stop when you stop spreading your lies about Dubya, Jesus and SUVs

Old March 1st 05, 02:34 PM
Maggie

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:40:04 -0800, unisex wrote in message
:

Ben Kaufman wrote:
TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com

wrote:
Quit cross posting this flame over ancient myths in rec.bicycles.

We'll stop when you stop spreading your lies about Dubya, Jesus and

SUVs

\ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 /
\ 1 9 / /
\ 0 / 10 /
\ TROLL-O-METER / /
\ / /
\ / /
\_____________________/____/
\ /
\....................../

Hey, thats cool.....very creative.
**
__+___ ------ ___+___
Maggie
********************
******************
****************
:-)

Old March 1st 05, 03:58 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On 1 Mar 2005 06:34:10 -0800, "Maggie"
wrote in message
.com:

Hey, thats cool.....very creative.

And shamelessly stolen from elsewhere. I'd love to be able to claim
the credit, tho. :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old March 2nd 05, 02:01 AM

That the best you can do? Can't figure out how to killfile or ignore
someone?

Old March 2nd 05, 08:26 PM
Maggie

Scott en Aztl=E1n wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:21:52 -0500, "David W. Poole, Jr."

wrote:

Quit cross posting this flame over ancient myths in rec.bicycles.

You realize, don't you, that you have just motivated the trolls to
redouble their efforts?

--
Sloth Kills!
http://www.geocities.com/slothkills/

ARE WE AT WAR? No one told me. How did I miss it. Did we win? Is it
over? They are the trolls correct? And I am what?
I never post bicycle information, but I am not mean, I am a little
wacky, so what am I? A pain in the ass?
All good things
Maggie