Street Discussion Thread.

Old April 3rd 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

Default Street Discussion Thread.

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Its pretty cool, I really want to see that but a rev into a late
backflip, that would be awesome.

I think i tried that. crazy hard.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 04:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Thats cool. Seems like it would be really hard.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
Latest Vid: My flips
http://tinyurl.com/2bw3n8
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jkohse

UniDudeDX wrote:
AHHHH i just went and got some....the sealed black ones....they are
amazing....
i tried em, and i can barely ride cause of my toe but i did a few small
hops and agree.they are awsome.

got my white ones today, and i love flipping plastics, ive never done
it before. Makes it so much lighter, i ll post some pics later

--
Jkohse

www.jkohse.wordpress.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Anyone else here riding a bmx style wheel for street?

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://projectuni.com/#lightbox3)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
(http://www.projectuni.com/forum)
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

peleschramm wrote:
I think i tried that. crazy hard.

It would be way better tho. Or half back half front or vice versa. But
the revflip is pretty cool.

Brian, AgentQ was riding a BMX wheel for street a while ago.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 3rd 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
General Dibbles

Brian O. wrote:
Anyone else here riding a bmx style wheel for street?

i am
[image:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...plantgirl.jpg]

--
General Dibbles

REVENGE INDUSTRIES
www.torkerusa.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 4th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

peleschramm wrote:
You guys are gona laugh at me for song choice haha

haha sell out

the tricks sick though. ive thought of that one before to. nice to
see it done...fliping with ur backfoot?

--
Jon Atwell
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 4th 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
foforackard

peleschramm wrote:
Today I finally landed a trick that I've thought of for a very long
time. I even remember suggesting it to Shaun way back when all I could
really do was crankflip (fliptrick wise). But you know what they say,
if you want something done right, you'll have to do it yourself .
Well, 'here it is' (http://tinyurl.com/2baw62). You guys are gona laugh
at me for song choice haha

Has anyone done it before?

that was cool looking. but im sorry that was definitly a half rev to
one and a half lateflip.

--
foforackard

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
In my dream somehow I was in America and I was trying to kill Forrest
(I have no idea why) and then I didn't and we were really good friends.

http://www.youtube.com/user/forack23
http://www.usenet.com
Old April 4th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

General Dibbles wrote:
i am

Oh right, of course. I just saw your recent video. I've just started
riding a bmx style wheel for street and I'm still getting used to it.
I'm just interested in getting your opinion on it. What is it that you
prefer about the 20" wheel? I went from a trials wheel with decent
q-factor to the bmx wheel with straight cranks and it really does have
a totally different feel. It feels a whole lot more compact and I feel
a lot less stable. I'm actually finding that its a bit more difficult
to turn at higher air pressure as the unicycle tends to keep drifting
in a straight path.

I think its just a matter of me getting used to it but so far I'm
enjoying it.

Thanks Emile, I actually rode AgentQs bmx uni as he had it the first
time we rode together, I was looking for more people. I'm wondering if
I should start a bmx wheel thread. Where we can discuss rims and tires.

Old April 4th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

I used to it sure did shave some weight off..But I also like the spring
on the beefy trials tires...

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com