Street Discussion Thread.

Old February 14th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Default Street Discussion Thread.

unicycledood wrote:
I thought they were backhicks.

It's like double back flips. We say doubleback, not backdouble.

--
Émile5

"Ntappin" wrote:
I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 15th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
epistolize

Eremit wrote:
Hey man,

maybe its just me, but I miss your vids...

heheh...

my camera is planning on coming out of hibernation soon.

it doesnt like the winter weather and the amount of hours i've been
devoting to work.

--
epistolize

affirmation: i will hit tricks in a heavy stylee, quit prehoppin and
flow freely
organise my thughts into lines
and WORK "I lli T!
eratepeoplegetthefulleffectofalphabetsoup?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 15th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

hey, I'm planning on beggining filming for a sponsorship request video
this weekend (I have a 5 day weekend starting saturday) depending on
whether or not my back is up for it (and if there is indeed good
weather finally, like it says there should be).

I've been thinking, do you guys think that a 17 stair ride backwards is
good enough to include in there? Last time I tried it i could do it but
inconsistently but I don't know if my stair riding is good at all
compared to others' since I only do it once in a blue moon. Should I
include it in there?

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism.
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 15th 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

peleschramm wrote:
hey, I'm planning on beggining filming for a sponsorship request video
this weekend (I have a 5 day weekend starting saturday) depending on
whether or not my back is up for it (and if there is indeed good
weather finally, like it says there should be).

I've been thinking, do you guys think that a 17 stair ride backwards is
good enough to include in there? Last time I tried it i could do it but
inconsistently but I don't know if my stair riding is good at all
compared to others' since I only do it once in a blue moon. Should I
include it in there?

I think you should. I always thought riding down stairs backwards
looked cool.

I have something special I do on stairs, and have never seen anyone
else do, but im keeping it a secret until I let it go on film.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.
check out my 'gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. where
there's love and inspiration, i don't think you can go wrong.
~jerrick-
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 15th 08, 09:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Is riding down a slightly bumpy muni track backwards impressive?

Maybe, but I wouldn't put it in there.

By the way, freakingly excited to see your vid. Work hard on it, edit
it perfectly, make sure their arnt any gay static camera shots. Good
luck.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 16th 08, 07:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

unicycledood wrote:
Is riding down a slightly bumpy muni track backwards impressive?

Maybe, but I wouldn't put it in there.

By the way, freakingly excited to see your vid. Work hard on it, edit
it perfectly, make sure their arnt any gay static camera shots. Good
luck.

Thanks. I guess i wont put it in. A lot im afraid, will be tripod, but
my friend agreed to film some. I just hope my back will be in good
enough shape...

im really excited to make it. There are many things that i havent yet
tried but thought about a lot that i wana include, i hope i manage most
of them.

Old February 16th 08, 07:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

whenever I try and unispin it the uni always goes behind me. what could
be causing this to happen?

--
The UniSLAB

skrobo wrote:
yeah drilled koxx scare me

torkerdx wrote:
your funny
but you might get lucky

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 16th 08, 11:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Behind you... thats weird... just try keep it under you and commit to
landing it.

Yeah pele I know what you mean with the tripod. I have to do the same
thing most of the time, usually just because some tricks/lines will
take me a lot of tries to nail perfectly how I want it.

(I'm makin a vid tooo )

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 16th 08, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uni Tricks

As i said my local sk8park sucks. why? It has no rails or stairs. It
just has platforms, jumps and a minihalf pipe, i can grind which sucks.
Im 1 hr from adelaide, SA, Australia but at that sk8park theres too
many gangsters, emos, and goths and im 12 almost 13 all them gangsters
ect will be gay so id rather not go lol. My crap sk8park will have to
do when i make my street vid
LOL ive just come back to edit this vid

I found a decent sk8park just then! here it is

'The sk8park...' (http://tinyurl.com/39f7fa)

--
Uni Tricks

If only my school turned into a UNI SK L. Visit my unicycling
website, www.streetuni.piczo.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 16th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Yeah I hate how all the wrong people hang out at skateparks...
especially the "gank-stars".

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com