Houston Chronicle--Smoke and Fire

Old May 26th 11, 11:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BLafferty[_4_]

Default Houston Chronicle--Smoke and Fire

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/7581635.html
Old May 26th 11, 11:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 5/26/2011 6:10 AM, BLafferty wrote:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/7581635.html

The question now is when will Armstrong, Weisel, Och, Johnson, Stapleton
and the other targets be called before the grand jury to testify.
Usually the targets are called near the very end of the process. July?
Old May 26th 11, 12:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On May 26, 12:10*pm, BLafferty wrote:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/7581635.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_...le#The_scandal

-ilan
Old May 26th 11, 02:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On May 26, 5:23*am, BL wrote:
On 5/26/2011 6:10 AM, BLafferty wrote:http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...l/7581635.html

The question now is when will Armstrong, Weisel, Och, Johnson, Stapleton
and the other targets be called before the grand jury to testify.
Usually the targets are called near the very end of the process. July?

On a Tuesday.

I love it when BL drops a load of ammunition off for the other side to
use:

"Here is what the famous liars said with their pants pulled down in
front of a Grand Jury" ("blaming, if properly, everyone but themselves
and especially a guy who won bigger than they did").

"More than one man".

"They were all doping".

"He passed hundreds of tests even though he was doping, and even when
caught, the officials were all too ready to cover up for the moment
and take money later".

"An indictment of the sport of cycling".

As even a come-lately observer must see, the Armstrong juggernaut
could have been stopped dead before it even really got rolling, except
for the collusion of officials charged with running a fair and clean
sport.

Back to the personal vendettas, selling newspapers, book deals, etc.
etc.
--D-y

Old May 26th 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

--D-y a écrit profondement:

| As even a come-lately observer must see, the Armstrong juggernaut
| could have been stopped dead before it even really got rolling, except
| for the collusion of officials charged with running a fair and clean
| sport.

The UCI were and are a bunch of Political Hacks.

Phat McQuaid's another Lee Harvey Oswald - namely a Patsy

Verbruggen is the Puppet-Master

I have a notion that if the BloodHounds diligently investigated
Verbruggen's finances since he took over the UCI, they might hit PayDirt.

Davey wonders how the Skateboard people convinced Phat that they were a
bona fide branch of the Sport of Cycling.

Davey Crockett
--
Poor O'Bongo - he isn't sure what his real name is and he isn't sure
where he was born. But to add to the controversy, yesterday he declared
Old May 26th 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 5/26/2011 9:25 AM, Davey Crockett wrote:
--D-y a écrit profondement:

| As even a come-lately observer must see, the Armstrong juggernaut
| could have been stopped dead before it even really got rolling, except
| for the collusion of officials charged with running a fair and clean
| sport.

The UCI were and are a bunch of Political Hacks.

Phat McQuaid's another Lee Harvey Oswald - namely a Patsy

Verbruggen is the Puppet-Master

I have a notion that if the BloodHounds diligently investigated
Verbruggen's finances since he took over the UCI, they might hit PayDirt.

Davey wonders how the Skateboard people convinced Phat that they were a
bona fide branch of the Sport of Cycling.

Davey Crockett

What all of these guys have not fully considered is that Swiss banks are
now actually cooperating with US and Euro authorities going after money
laundering and hiding assets.
Old May 26th 11, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

BL a écrit profondement:

| Davey wonders how the Skateboard people convinced Phat that they were a
| bona fide branch of the Sport of Cycling.

| What all of these guys have not fully considered is that Swiss banks
| are now actually cooperating with US and Euro authorities going after
| money laundering and hiding assets.

Davey's waiting to hear that Verbruggen & Co found the money to buy the
Tour in the back of a Taxi Cab in Aigle.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Kew Chronicle TimC Australia 17 March 13th 06 10:24 PM
Today's Houston Chronicle jerryg Unicycling 8 November 23rd 04 05:30 AM
Letter in Reading Chronicle Just zis Guy, you know? UK 68 June 2nd 04 12:31 AM
more smoke, more fire (colorado) Monique Y. Herman Mountain Biking 23 November 2nd 03 05:16 AM
Letter in Reading Chronicle Just zis Guy, you know? UK 32 July 22nd 03 09:33 PM