CM ties up traffic, beats drivers, slashing their tires with knives

Old April 20th 05, 06:53 PM
Blackie

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
ups.com...
=v= I encourage people to watch that video because it contradicts

snip lies

=v= Truly pathetic that all he's got to offer is the same old
idiocy all over again, without even changing a word. It just
shows how desperately bankrupt his anti-CM arguments are.
_Jym_

Jym, You organize and promote Critical Mass to violence acts and support
such.
All you can do is "attack" anyone who even talks about the Critical Mass
Beatings in Austin, instead of admitting CM is wrong to do so.
You also refuse to say that CM will not attack and beatup drivers in the
future.
You are pathetic, Jym, a troublemaker, and thug.

Old April 20th 05, 08:25 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 12:53:44 -0500, "Blackie"
wrote in message :

Jym, You organize and promote Critical Mass to violence acts and support
such.

You are Mike Vandeman and I claim my five pounds.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old April 27th 05, 06:41 PM
Jym Dyer

You are Mike Vandeman and I claim my five pounds.

=v= Heh heh. Actually, Dr. Vandeman doesn't make such attacks
on Critical Mass (but he thinks it's "creampuff mass" -- not
militant enough or something).

=v= No, that's the same old cowardly anonymous troll. Best to
ignore trolls. Filter out anything with "teenagers" and such
idiocies as "the director of Critical Mass", and your Usenet
experience will be more copacetic.
_Jym_

Road or Sidewalk? K-Man General 74 June 19th 04 12:26 AM
Fame at last! [warning: contains 5m*th] Just zis Guy, you know? UK 308 March 29th 04 12:00 AM
Hoey's source Andy B UK 46 October 24th 03 12:58 PM
Traffic Tantrums Just zis Guy, you know? UK 3 August 15th 03 12:00 AM