Ullrich: I wasn't going to wait for Lance

Old August 1st 03, 01:31 PM
James Calivar

Default Ullrich: I wasn't going to wait for Lance

On OLN tonight Ullrich said that he didn't think that Lance was worth
waiting for after falling on Luz Ardiden. Ullrich says that if you look at
his face and position he was riding the same. Ullrich said that he only
slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true. What
do we think of this?

Old August 1st 03, 01:43 PM
Van Hoorebeeck Bart

James Calivar schreef:

Ullrich said that he only
slowed when Tyler said to. OLN showed the footage and it might be true. What
do we think of this?

That Tyler made an incredible acceleration to catch JU ?

Just trying.....

Old August 1st 03, 02:28 PM
Jamce1

I don't know what you were watching, but I saw the opposite. Armstrong stated
he didnt think Ullrich was waiting. I did not see a soundbite or interview from
Ullrich.

Chris

Subject: Ullrich: I wasn't going to wait for Lance

Old August 1st 03, 03:53 PM
chris freeman

Since Jan was not on OLN I'm guessing this is just a troll.

You've taken everything Lance said in the interview and attributed them to Jan.

chris

Old August 2nd 03, 04:01 AM
Mack Mad

"Donald Munro" wrote in message
news

Bart wrote:
That Tyler made an incredible acceleration to catch JU ?

And then pulled him back with his bad arm ?

Looked like he was reaching for a deck of cards. I think they were going to
play Euchre while waiting for Lance. Maybe have a spot of tea as well.

Ullrich = Weasel?! Appkiller General 25 July 25th 03 09:35 PM
Armstrong, Ullrich and Hamilton interviewed Thomas Lund Racing 9 July 22nd 03 09:32 PM