Bicycle Hire - France

Old October 16th 04, 10:02 AM
Robberg

Default Bicycle Hire - France

Does anyone have any information relating to the hire of bicycles in France.

Thanks

Kevin & Dianne Hughes
South Africa

Old October 16th 04, 11:10 AM
George Farnsworth

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences taking
bikes on planes, trains, buses, boats, etc. There's lots of stuff on
RENTALS, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads around the world and
how to ride in/out of about 120 airports. I've added a whole section to
the site on flying with bikes since 9-11.

Lots of rental (hire) information for France

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net