Please read - MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile

Old April 4th 06, 04:05 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Please read - MS150 Houston (TX) to Austin 180mile

Hello All, (this is not SPAM really so please read on)

OK, OK this maybe considered spam since I'm cross posting it
BUT I'd like to think its all for a good cause.

I'm talking about the MS150 cycling ride from Houston to Austin
in aid of the the Multiple Sclerosis socity.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is dedicated to ending
the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
You can read all about it here at http://www.ms150.org/ms150/

So I am trying to get some of you guys out there to donate a few dollars
to this cause. Yes I know theres always someone asking for $$$ but I have
to try.
If you would like to then please use my link below

http://ms150.org/edon.cfm?id=181866

Or if you this this is a ripof then just navigate to

http://www.ms150.org/ms150/donate/

and use my real name in the Rider box " Paul Lowson "
and " Baker Hhughes team " in the More Information box

(no I'm not posting my email address as there are to many trolls out there)

Thanks
Paul Lowson
(free_tron)

Old April 5th 06, 12:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle

free_tron wrote:
Hello All, (this is not SPAM really so please read on)

OK, OK this maybe considered spam since I'm cross posting it
BUT I'd like to think its all for a good cause.

So I am trying to get some of you guys out there to donate a few
dollars to this cause. Yes I know theres always someone asking for
$$$ but I have to try.

Sounds like Spam to me. You can only get away with this if you're a regular
poster to the group you're asking money from.

(no I'm not posting my email address as there are to many trolls out
there)

Hehe.

Theo
Posting under his real name and address, as always.

Old April 5th 06, 12:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-04-04, Theo Bekkers (aka Bruce)
free_tron wrote:
Hello All, (this is not SPAM really so please read on)

OK, OK this maybe considered spam since I'm cross posting it
BUT I'd like to think its all for a good cause.

So I am trying to get some of you guys out there to donate a few
dollars to this cause. Yes I know theres always someone asking for
$$$ but I have to try.

Sounds like Spam to me. You can only get away with this if you're a regular
poster to the group you're asking money from.

Can I have some money? For... um... research, yes yes,
research... into um... carbon fibre properties.

--
TimC
It's funny, isn't it? All this antiterrorist legislation makes ordinary
Old April 5th 06, 12:58 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC wrote:
Theo Bekkers wrote

Sounds like Spam to me. You can only get away with this if you're a
regular poster to the group you're asking money from.

Can I have some money? For... um... research, yes yes,
research... into um... carbon fibre properties.

Sure. As a carbon life form, who repeatedly gets told to eat more fibre, I
would have to support that. Please supply proposal in no less than 30,000
words using format as per form XZ2389 and conforming to AS 9866.

Theo

Old April 5th 06, 05:07 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 07:58:30 +0800, Theo Bekkers wrote:

Sure. As a carbon life form, who repeatedly gets told to eat more fibre, I
would have to support that.

Unless it's that irritating **** on the adverts who's telling you to do it!

Graeme
Old April 5th 06, 08:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle

TimC wrote:

Can I have some money? For... um... research, yes yes,
research... into um... carbon fibre properties.

You'd be better off askign for money for crash research (low blow) , we
all know you're an expert. Or for new nix but I think we've already
offered to start a fund for that.

DaveB