invite to Ride-A-Lot to ride Red Rocks Trail

Old December 4th 06, 07:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default invite to Ride-A-Lot to ride Red Rocks Trail

I invite Ride-A-Lot to go riding with me, on Red Rocks Trail, rated
black diamond, accross from Dakota Ridge.

If Ridey wants to ride with me, I will gladly meet him for lunch, and
go riding with him if he can ride that trail.

Old December 5th 06, 12:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

LIBERACE queefed:
I invite Ride-A-Lot to go riding with me, snip.

Why would anyone want to ride that slow?

Perhaps you should make an offer to let someone walk along side and
hold your hand. At least until you get over rating sidewalks and dirt
roads as "Black Diamond" trails.