special invite to Ride-A-Lot

Old January 6th 07, 01:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Slack

Default special invite to Ride-A-Lot

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 10:06:39 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

Come to think of it. What romance scenes would there be in this movie
anyway? Well, I guess it depends on how attractive Virgina Newbon is.

No need to wonder:
http://gladstone.vsb.bc.ca/hamazaki/...0/Virginia.jpg

edit
opps, wrong one.... this is the correct Virginia
http://www.dioceseofbaker.org/Virginia%20Mohr%20Web.jpg

--
Slack
Old January 6th 07, 02:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Bill Sornson wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

GeeDubb wrote:

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel
Gibson

No no no. Michael Richards!

Why don't you explain that, Mitch. Please produce anything I or
Mark has written or implied that was racist in nature. Or are you
asserting that every person with some conservative views must use
the 'N Word' because it makes you feel superior somehow?

You're an ass for writing that.

Bill S.

PS: And Gary, Mel Gibson apparently has some overtly anti-Semitic
feelings. Pretty sure Mark and I know I don't share those. HTH

NO. It has nothing to do with that, Bill. I am sorry if you took it
that way. It was to imply the "Deer in the Headlights" theme.

I really did not mean to offend you and I apologize.

I re-read the thread, and the only reason I can see that Gary picked
out me and Mark was that we're conservatives (and not nearly the right
wing zealots that's often portrayed, either). So the Mel Gibson
remark wasn't really offensive because at least he's known as a rare
righty in an overwhelmingly lefty land. (His drunken anti-Semitic
remarks notwithstanding.) Plus of course both Mark and I share
Gibson's devastating good looks and magnetic appeal to women.

But for you to then suggest, "No no no. Michael Richards!" sure seems
to /strongly/ imply that we're racists like he apparently is. I just
think it was a cheap shot, and a dishonest one at that.

I'd suggest Dennis Miller for Mark. Someone else suggested
(privately) Jeff Bridges for me. I guess Robert Redford was taken.

Bill S.

I don't get the "deer in headlights" thing at all.

I swear to God that the thought of racism or anti-semitism never entered
my mind. You know I am not like that. I was not implying anything
political, racial, or religious with my suggestion. I agree in
retrospect that it probably was not a thought out response and again I
apologize. I was thinking along the lines of...

"Oh crap, what do I say now?"

In terms of the "deer in the headlights" thing. And for the record, I
am probably more to the right than you.

So if we can, please let's put this behind us.

How about Don Knotts, if he wasn't dead?

Or Rodney Dangerfield? Bill gets no respect!

I think Leonardo DiCaprio would have to play me. I've even been mistaken
for him back when Titanic came out. But ~Travis (and a gay guy in the
Sydney airport once) thought I looked like Brad Pitt. Could be worse I
guess.

Matt

I'd say you hit the nail on the head with Leo.

A few times when I was younger, I was mistaken for Nicholas Cage. I
think it was mostly a voice thing though. Keith Carradine is cool
though.

JD ol Cigarette

JD

Old January 6th 07, 08:27 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
daddy wrote:
A Thesis in waiting for any Psych major...

Screw that. I'm writing a screenplay. This is going to be an awesome
movie. Way better than "Of Mice and Men".

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

any ideas on who will play the roles?

It depends on whether or not I make it a tragic comedy. Either way Zahn
will be played by Ben Stiller. I'm going to get Clint Eastwood to
direct it. It's only fitting since he is one of Zahn's hang-ups.

How'd you get by in this last storm? Wish some of that freaking snow
would drop South and west a little.....

Gary

Not as bad as the first for Denver and north, though Golden did get
another 30". The storm hits the mountains and just dumps there. More
snow tomorrow or so they say.

You fat ass plumpy penguin, stop talking and start showing us your ski
photos, or don't you have any cuz you can't ski?

Old January 6th 07, 08:58 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel Gibson

No no no. Michael Richards!

Why don't you explain that, Mitch. Please produce anything I or Mark has
written or implied that was racist in nature. Or are you asserting that
every person with some conservative views must use the 'N Word' because it
makes you feel superior somehow?

You're an ass for writing that.

Bill S.

PS: And Gary, Mel Gibson apparently has some overtly anti-Semitic feelings.
Pretty sure Mark and I know I don't share those. HTH

NO. It has nothing to do with that, Bill. I am sorry if you took it
that way. It was to imply the "Deer in the Headlights" theme.

I really did not mean to offend you and I apologize.

Ride-A-Lot, Plumpy pookums, please show us your skiing fotos or film,
in that I do not believe you can ski.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Old January 6th 07, 02:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Default Best Thread Derailment Ever

Corvus Corvax wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...

This is easily the best thread derailment ever.

JD

Old January 7th 07, 07:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

JD wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

This is easily the best thread derailment ever.

JD

That's what I get for leaving town for the Holidays. I come back and
something this cool is sitting here! I got John Wayne because he's
old and dead, right?

Or I see things pretty black and white, and call it how I sees it. And
the fact that I used to pack Colts for a living didn't hurt, either eh?
For a living guy, I'll take Chuck Norris. A straight talking
Christian who isn't afraid to throw a punch when it's needed, heheh.
Geedub reminds me of Deniro...

And JD does look quite a bit like Nick Cage, but without the hammy
overacting all the time.

CDB

Old January 7th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
daddy

snip

but without the hammy overacting all the time.

CDB

/snip

Who? Nick or JD? :-)
Old January 8th 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Paladin wrote:
For a living guy, I'll take Chuck Norris. A straight talking
Christian who isn't afraid to throw a punch when it's needed, heheh.
Geedub reminds me of Deniro...

Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris
allows to live.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another
fist.
Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
The leading causes of death in the United States a 1. Heart
Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer
Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
Chuck Norris is my Homeboy.
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com

JD

Old January 14th 07, 02:08 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Corvus Corvax wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

any ideas on who will play the roles?

Hmm... cast for the a.m-b movie:

JD: Keith Carradine
Jimbo: Gary Busey
Carla: Linda Hunt
Jpuddinhead: Mel Gibson
Mikey: Christopher Lloyd
Fagerlin: Jack Nicholson
Kathleen: Frances McDormond
Paladin: John Wayne
Gordo: John Belushi
Mark Hickey: Tom Selleck
Dave W: Randy Quaid
Gabrielle: Shelley Duvall

...?

CC
Been told I resemble Steven Seagal or Steve Buscemi...

I'm watching some Spike show about spectacular wipeouts and who's the
lead story but the fabulous Miles Todd and his infamous 150 foot fall
and you know what I'm thinking? Eric Stoltz.

/s

Old January 14th 07, 04:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Scott Gordo wrote:

That's better than Carrot Top. (http://www.carrottop.com/)