attn: Ride-A-Lot - !!!!

Old December 12th 05, 10:23 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush

Default attn: Ride-A-Lot - !!!!

Virginia Newbon is the blonde on www.bareassets.com, under "ladies"
under the alias "Cherry", and this is her clique - the porn industry &
night club industry, she's got many many friends, and this rutty
character is why I despise her.

Her sister had implants, and is posted as "Brooke" on
www.coconutcovergirls.com, and they both love to death the porn
industry, they lack the true spirit of being able to be in love with a
man because of the mans characteristics, they're caught up in seeing
themselves as the big deal - the focus of attention (real rutty
character). You might think "wow, that girl is fine", no doubt, but I
need more than a plastic whore with no healthy spirit. She's lost and
tricks herself that she's not lost, by superficial materialistic means.
Her parents heads are ****ed up, and hers is abidingly.

If anything Ride-A-Lot, I'd want you to take her off my hands, if she
wants to secretly connive with you behind my back, by all means don't
restrain, but get her to lose interest in me man.

Now lets get back to what is important - YOU ARE A WUSSY ASS MOUNTAIN
BIKER!!

Git'yer ass on some rocks boy!!