Riding on footpaths? - NSW laws

Old July 2nd 04, 03:25 PM
DRS

Default Riding on footpaths? - NSW laws

"Flaps" wrote in message
a. people aged 18 years of age or older who are accompanying
a child who is under 12 years of age and the child is under the
rider's supervision,

Perhaps that is only in NSW? There is no mention of such an exemption
on the Vicroads site as far as I can see...

He was quoting from the VicRoads page for which *you* gave the link.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 2nd 04, 10:58 PM
John Tserkezis

DRS wrote:

Perhaps that is only in NSW? There is no mention of such an exemption
on the Vicroads site as far as I can see...

He was quoting from the VicRoads page for which *you* gave the link.

(chuckle!) And all this time he thought I was making it up... :-)

--
Linux Registered User # 302622 http://counter.li.org
Old July 3rd 04, 12:08 AM
Flaps

He was quoting from the VicRoads page for which *you* gave the link.

Doh. that makes me old, fat AND stupid. mea culpa.

anyway, who'd have thoughts there would be consistency in road laws between
the states....

Old July 3rd 04, 09:30 AM
aeek

Flaps wrote:
anyway, who'd have thoughts there would be consistency in road laws
between the states....

and for added inconsistency, in the ACT its all cyclists except for
pedestrian crossings or within 10m of an open shop. Um, what's a shop?