Climb to the Top 2012

Old December 1st 11, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jennifer Checkley

Default Climb to the Top 2012

Look for a new and exciting work out? Want to give back at the same
time? Then the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, NYC - Southern NY
Chapter's Climb to the Top is the event for you! On March 4, 2012
climbers will race 66 flights of stairs up Rockefeller Center in New
York City. To learn more about the event, and register go to www.climbMSnyc.org.
You can always like us on Facebook, Climb to the Top New York City,
and even follow us on Twitter @climbMSnyc.

Help us create a world free of MS!
Old December 1st 11, 03:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 01/12/2011 14:36, Jennifer Checkley wrote:
Look for a new and exciting work out? Want to give back at the same
time? Then the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, NYC - Southern NY
Chapter's Climb to the Top is the event for you! On March 4, 2012
climbers will race 66 flights of stairs up Rockefeller Center in New
York City. To learn more about the event, and register go to www.climbMSnyc.org.
You can always like us on Facebook, Climb to the Top New York City,
and even follow us on Twitter @climbMSnyc.

Help us create a world free of MS!

I'm not sure if my new dura ace wheels will take the bumping.

Old December 2nd 11, 08:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

atriage wrote:
I'm not sure if my new dura ace wheels will take the bumping.

Chicken:

Treating her majesty's post boxes like that. They should be taken outside and
shot in front of their families.

Old December 2nd 11, 09:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

atriage wrote:
Treating her majesty's post boxes like that. They should be taken
outside and shot in front of their families.

That's pretty tame compared to what some perverts do to her majesty's
post box.

Climb to the Top 2012! Jennifer Checkley Rides 0 November 16th 11 04:02 PM
Bill Posters for 2012. Simon Mason[_4_] UK 5 July 25th 11 07:07 PM
2012 Olympics anyone? No Name Racing 0 November 16th 07 03:05 PM
2012 Olympics No Name Racing 0 November 15th 07 09:11 AM
Paris 2012 [email protected] Racing 20 July 7th 05 07:39 PM