I _still_ don't understand WTF is the problem with Ozzie sprinters

Old December 5th 11, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

Default I _still_ don't understand WTF is the problem with Ozzie sprinters

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cy...#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ
Old December 5th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cy...#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ

What you mean American ex-cyclists don't have a quickie off the wrist when they
see a girly on a cycle? What's the matter with them, are they men or mouses?

Old December 6th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil H

On Dec 5, 4:07*pm, Plano Dude wrote:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cy...on-obscene-exp...

A fattie master..............bator.
Phil H
Old December 6th 11, 09:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
| http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cy...#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ

| What you mean American ex-cyclists don't have a quickie off the wrist
| when they see a girly on a cycle? What's the matter with them, are
| they men or mouses?

He's lucky he didn't run into a good friend of mine originally from
Russland.

She loves a run in with a perv does Sheila Kutcherkokkoff

And bail he got yet when what he needs is the old rope and lamppost
routine.

-
The European Union was never about Democracy and therefore it comes as
divine justice that the ball which represents the Eurozone crisis was
kicked off by a currency sculpted graphically around the Greek letter
epsilon and rolls back, precisely, to Greece. The Euro project was and
is a spectacular own goal.

--
Davey

Old December 6th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Plano Dude

On Dec 6, 3:40*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
| http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cy...on-obscene-exp....

| What you mean American ex-cyclists don't have a quickie off the wrist
| when they see a girly on a cycle? What's the matter with them, are
| they men or mouses?

He's lucky he didn't run into a good friend of mine originally from
Russland.

She loves a run in with a perv does Sheila Kutcherkokkoff

And bail he got yet when what he needs is the old rope and lamppost
routine.

-
The European Union was never about Democracy and therefore it comes as
divine justice that the ball which represents the Eurozone crisis was
kicked off by a currency sculpted graphically around the Greek letter
epsilon and rolls back, precisely, to Greece. The Euro project was and
is a spectacular own goal.

--
Davey

At least he wasn’t texting.

In a small world kind of way, I wonder if the Deputy Chief Magistrate
is related to a certain Radio Shack rider.
Old December 6th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Strongest evidence his life is at rock bottom: Driving a car where you
have to manually roll the window down....
Old December 6th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

" a écrit profondement:

| Strongest evidence his life is at rock bottom: Driving a car where you
| have to manually roll the window down....

Prolly a Deux Cheveax

The one that Volkswagen bunged the EUrocrats to ban for not meeting
safety specs so they could sell more KrautCans.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English