7 in Puerto Doping Case to Stand Trial

Old November 30th 11, 11:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default 7 in Puerto Doping Case to Stand Trial

atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 25/11/2011 13:46, Davey Crockett wrote:

| But Great Britain? That land mass the the west of Helgoland? It's
| probably the Worlds biggest ******** full of the refuse from the Turd
| World. Nobody calls themselves "British" any more. Certainly not me.
|

| I take it you're not a big fan of immigration, well it's to late now,
| the Islamification of Britain continues apace, can't say I'm too happy
| about it myself but there you go, the dickheads that allowed it to
| happen were voted in to office democratically. The fact that the
| voters who did it were more interested in reading newspapers full of
| news about celebrity bonking rather than what was really going on in
| the world is probably beside the point. BTW the flag of some
| Anglo-Saxon marauders isn't the flag of the English. The flag of
| Boudicca would be ...if she had one.

The White Man has always been a minority, and one more time won't
matter.

Remember Rorke's Drift?

The flag? Well it will do until something better shows up. At least it
isn't adorned with "Christian" Heraldry or Symbols perpetuating the
Greatest Lie ever told. And the Greatest Money Maker too.

--
Davey Crockett
Antibesm Nov 11, 2011
Old December 1st 11, 01:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Davey Crockett wrote:

Michael Press a ¨œcrit profondement:

| Admit it. You did not know what GB_2312 means.

Davey knows very well what gb2312 is and although there have been
changes made to it, most of the world, in practice, still use it instead
off the updated and renumbered versions.

He travels very frequently, often to parts of the world where they use
strange scripts and alphabets. Luckily gb2312 handles everything quite
well and so it is used by him whenever there is need to portray
characters not able to be processed by utf8 or the 2byte utf16 extended
version.

UTF-8 codes all of Unicode.

--
Michael Press

FS: Ultimate Repair Stand Travel Case Barbour Warren Marketplace 0 January 9th 08 02:26 PM
French court clears Millar in Cofidis doping case Jason Spaceman Racing 1 January 21st 07 05:09 PM
Belgian doping trial Kenny Racing 11 October 6th 05 10:12 AM
Article on Tyler Hamilton doping case in the NY Times Jeff Racing 70 May 16th 05 05:15 PM
Fired for taking a stand against doping?! hippy Australia 3 February 4th 05 10:58 PM