Trek Madone 5.2 Pro Road Bike (Southern Ontario Area)

Old February 3rd 11, 07:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
cpta2020

Default Trek Madone 5.2 Pro Road Bike (Southern Ontario Area)

I bought This Trek Madone 5 series in Summer of 2010, This was a
Project One Trek Madone, It looks Amazing! the colors are Carbon
Black, Lime Green, and white with matching lime green cable housing.

This bike has about 500KM of riding on it.

This Madone is 58cm and comes with the Shimano Ultegra SL 6600-G, its
finished in an Ice grey finish a great cosmetic addition, but also
reduces weight of 100 grams over the regular Ultegra package. The
Cassette Gearing is 11,25.

Heres all the extras that you’ll get with this bike, Over $800 of
accessories!!

Bontrager Race XXX Lite Stem 90mm
Bontrager Race X lite Carbon Cage
120mm/5° Carbon Seatpost Cap EXTRA for proper fit
Sigma Computer with Cadence (BC1609 CADENCE)
New Bontrager Bar Tape (White)
Also installed a set of Bontrager Isogel Bar Padding for comfort
A set of Wellgo RC-713 pedals

I’m selling this because of a move that i’m anticipating soon due to
job and contracts change, This bike is worth over $4000 with its
upgrades and extras, Only serious offers please.

PS: I also Have a Kinetic Road Machine trainer that I might be selling
if interested.