hard drive!

Old May 31st 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Default hard drive!

http://www.break.com/index/how-a-com...ive-works.html

Old May 31st 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On May 31, 8:29 am, " wrote:
http://www.break.com/index/how-a-com...ive-works.html

And it mounts on a bicycle front fork and connects to a front hub
generator and plays back MP3 files?

Old May 31st 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 31 May 2007 06:29:52 -0700, "
wrote:

http://www.break.com/index/how-a-com...ive-works.html

golf ball!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golf_ball

--
JT
****************************
Old June 1st 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected][_2_]

Dimples but not on auto bodies? Not even with a pump? Early Wynn!!

http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html

http://www.fastcompany.com/video/pla...ctid=422563006

I'm not sure what Han is doing there electronically as the Microsoft
copy* is a Rube Goldberg device.
I came out of the woods electronically so to speak. Music players were
an unknown for a few months: flash drive or disc? Wasn't to long ago
that I held a first generation flash drive with a storage of 30
seconds.
Reading the NYT, I came across a column on MP3 players from a annoyed
father faced with the costs of replacing the kids dropped and bungled
MP3 hard drives.
Question arises-the hi end GPS with map/digital push the button and
there you are going over Victoria Falls-is this info from a hard
drive?

how hard would 20 miles be? dorfman Unicycling 28 February 19th 06 01:05 PM
how hard would 20 miles be? unicyclistben Unicycling 0 January 29th 06 06:55 PM
Gearing to hard Billy Australia 23 March 7th 05 11:59 AM
Hard drive magnets for sticky traffic lights Robert Haston Recumbent Biking 2 July 7th 04 03:18 AM
how hard does it get? country_style17 Unicycling 17 April 30th 04 12:45 AM