BR Easter Sunday

Old April 15th 06, 10:41 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default BR Easter Sunday

Anyone in? I'd hate to drag my arse out of bed to ride alone...

Old April 15th 06, 11:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-04-15, Christopher Fosdick (aka Bruce)
Anyone in? I'd hate to drag my arse out of bed to ride alone...

I'm going. Looks like the weather might just hold for us.

--
TimC
Hacking's just another word for nothing left to kludge.
Old April 15th 06, 12:09 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Christopher Fosdick Wrote:
Anyone in? I'd hate to drag my arse out of bed to ride alone...Negative here, solo Tour d Nongs for me is the plan.

Jay 'multi-geared for a change' Woo

--
JayWoo

Old April 15th 06, 12:10 PM posted to aus.bicycle

essendon93 Wrote:
Not me, but I might be up for an easter Mon ride, if anyones interested.
Feel a bit guilty doing just the 40km for the weekend.Where ya-thinkin' Ess? Kinglake maybe?

--
JayWoo

Old April 15th 06, 12:19 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Christopher Fosdick wrote:
Anyone in? I'd hate to drag my arse out of bed to ride alone...

I won't be, family duties and study (and a sleep in sounds nice).

DaveB
Old April 15th 06, 01:36 PM posted to aus.bicycle

JayWoo Wrote:
Negative here, solo Tour d Nongs for me is the plan.

Jay 'multi-geared for a change' Woo

See you out there.

--
Jono L

Old April 15th 06, 03:03 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Christopher Fosdick wrote:
Anyone in? I'd hate to drag my arse out of bed to ride alone...

hate to do that after the BIG sat. night party
http://tinylinks.net/4152

Old April 16th 06, 09:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle

essendon93 Wrote:
Not me, but I might be up for an easter Mon ride, if anyones interested.
Feel a bit guilty doing just the 40km for the weekend.

me too. maybe. see u normal bat channel...

--
flyingdutch

Old April 16th 06, 09:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch Wrote:
me too. maybe. see u normal bat channel...So does this mean you missed this morns roll call?

--
JayWoo

Old April 16th 06, 09:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle

JayWoo Wrote:
So does this mean you missed this morns roll call?

I'm not sure now, definately not Kinglake. I've pulled up rather sore
after today. No warmup, cold start = ouchies, then no warm down just to
cap it off.

--
essendon93

[Melb] Kew Boulevard Ride this Sunday cfsmtb Australia 10 February 13th 06 05:22 AM
BR Easter ride?? DaveB Australia 65 March 29th 05 11:58 PM
TWNR Release Party/ride, London, Sunday Feb 27 Brian MacKenzie Unicycling 2 February 26th 05 01:15 AM
Sunday Times: Death row: Britain's most dangerous road Sufaud UK 45 September 28th 04 09:06 PM
A better article about Alan Liu and Jill Mason (cyclists struck by drunk driver Easter Sunday) Marian Goldeen General 2 April 14th 04 11:51 PM