Aussie SingleSpeed Champs 2006

Old October 13th 06, 06:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Paulie-AU

Default Aussie SingleSpeed Champs 2006

neverclimbed32 Wrote:
This event is a SHAM !

Taped gears does not a single speed make.

Here Here.

Get a real one or sod off.

--
Paulie-AU

Old October 13th 06, 09:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Dave Hughes

neverclimbed32 Wrote:

This event is a SHAM !

Taped gears does not a single speed make.

(not seen the original, it's probably down there somewhere).

I must say, I'm disappointed in the organisers. Derailleurs as tensioners
are fine, so long as the cable is cut. I've got a pair of Park CN-4s they
can borrow...

--
Dave Hughes |
Good Night Wesley, see you tomorrow.

Paris Roubaix SBS a5hi5m Australia 18 April 17th 06 10:44 AM
Moab 2006 Pictures reidj Unicycling 16 April 7th 06 01:40 AM
Eurocycle 2006 14th-18th June 2006 Stephan Unicycling 0 March 1st 06 08:23 AM
More Aussie stupidity MagillaGorilla Racing 4 November 19th 04 03:31 AM
More Aussie stupidity MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 18th 04 08:48 AM