Sunday 5-27 36er ride, Venice Bike Path

Old May 24th 07, 04:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vivalargo

Default Sunday 5-27 36er ride, Venice Bike Path

We've got to get a local web site to list these rides -- maybe Rod Wiley
can help in that regards. Anyhow, the 36er ride this Sunday is at 10:00
and we'll start at the far end of the bike path, where it actually ends
a few miles before PCH meets Sunset. Since the very end (last half
mile) of the path is currently underconstruction, simply take PCH to
Temescal, turn right and park on the street (free), then go back across
PCH (toward the beach) and go fifty yards to the bik path. We'll meet
there and can go north as far as you guys want to go -- all 25 miles to
Redondo if you want.

And Terry, I have a 29er if you want to use it.

JL

--
vivalargo
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 25th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
seriousslacker

What John really meant was meet at the far NORTH end of the bike path
near Temescal and PCH which is one major intersection SOUTH of where
Sunset meets the PCH, and then head SOUTH as far as you want towards
Redondo Beach.

See you all there!

--
seriousslacker
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 26th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ThisGuyIKnow

In case anyone was planning on just showing up, I believe it's being
moved up to 9:00 am.

--
ThisGuyIKnow
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 26th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

its times like this (again) that I wish I didn't live in the middle of
nowhere, Midwest USA

have fun for me guys.

--
mouse