R2.5 Cervelo 56cm - reduced

Old September 21st 04, 02:24 PM
Scott Hendricks

Default R2.5 Cervelo 56cm - reduced

2004 Cervelo R2.5, sz 56
ridden maybe 1000 miles

Includes headset, Easton EC 90SL fork, and carbon seatpost. See the
cervelo website for geometry details.

Rides like a dream, comfortable yet stiff.

Excelsports and R&A Cycles sell 'em for $2195 plus shipping

Was $1800, now $1700 OBO(shipping included) email directly w/
questions/offers.

Scott
Old September 24th 04, 09:08 PM
Scott Hendricks

2004 Cervelo R2.5, sz 56
ridden maybe 1000 miles

Includes headset, Easton EC 90SL fork, and carbon seatpost. See the
cervelo website for geometry details.

Rides like a dream, comfortable yet stiff.

Excelsports and R&A Cycles sell 'em for $2195 plus shipping

Was $1800, now $1700 OBO(shipping included) email directly w/
questions/offers.

I can include some/all parts necessary for a complete bike w/ 9sp
Dura-Ace drive train, if necessary. Pricing would be contingent on
parts purchased.

Scott

Old October 5th 04, 07:45 PM
Scott Hendricks

2004 Cervelo R2.5, sz 56
ridden maybe 1000 miles, currently retired for the winter since 'cross
season has started.