2005 Sea Otter Classic (Apr 14-17)

Old April 19th 05, 03:05 AM
Ablang

Default 2005 Sea Otter Classic (Apr 14-17)

Who went and how was it?

The Sea Otter Classic offers a terrific assortment of athletic
competition, recreational bicycle rides and family entertainment.

http://www.seaotterclassic.com/

===
"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
-- Aristotle

Daffodil Classic 2005 Claire Rides 0 April 18th 05 07:36 PM
140th place garners extensive media coverage. crit PRO Racing 1 March 7th 05 03:44 AM
140th place garners extensive media coverage. crit PRO Racing 0 March 7th 05 12:02 AM
UCI World Cup Women's Cycling 2005 March 6, 2005 brucepool.com Unicycling 2 March 6th 05 08:41 AM
(nicked) RR: Alpine Classic Unregistered Australia 0 March 15th 04 06:30 AM