**Poll** - Next Trick Competition!!!

Old May 11th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Default **Poll** - Next Trick Competition!!!

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/60781
Question: What should the next trick be?

- 180 Flip (crankflip+180 twist)
- Hickflip (crankflip+180 unispin)
- 540 twist
- Body Varial
- Sexchange (crankflip+body varial)
- Smallspin (180 unispin+180 twist)
- Donkeykick
- Backflip
- Other...(please post below)

Hey guys,

Please vote if you wish to compete in the next trick competition.

The competition will probably start this coming monday.

If there is something you'd like to add to the list, vote for other and
post the trick in a reply.

Thanks,

-Jason

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
Check out my videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

I voted hick. Tho any of those besides the body verial would alow me to
compete.

--
agentQ

videos:
'UNI'd Life' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PalIiIkj9Ek)
'Symbiotics' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn9Z8zvDavE)
'La Mujercita' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i25n--Ngyo8)
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

i vote body varial, cause they look sweet

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

'Funny Video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=YMZpfwjiON4)

R.I.P Johnny Hart 'your are invited to come play lost!!!!!!!'
(www.lost.eu/40c63)
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

I voted donkey kick but I wouldnt mind learning any of them, although
like I have already mention, for those that have only just learned
crankflips and are not very consistant with tham I think it will be
verry hard learning variations and will be better off learning another
trick first wilst they get crankflips down

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Not donkey kick! That would make it the second competition in a row that
I can't compete in. I can already do them

Haha, I never thought I'd be sad that I could do a trick.

--
Brian O.

mscalisi wrote:
We only need one 36" rim, one that doesn't suck. A properly sized KH rim
(like the 29er only larger) would be awesome.

'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - The
Unicyclist PC Game - In Early Development.
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 08:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

I voted donkey kick. I have played around with them a bit and I think
that it would be a rather quick comp.. The kick is easy, but jumping to
the tyre and landing back on the pedals will take some practice.

--
Matt_V

-Matt *)--360--O* The Unispin Elite
My YouTube Vidoes 'CLICK'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattvandermeulen)'You are
invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)Click this
My msn: - Add me if you wish

"What you do is.. is what you do. Your gonna get on the news?
You can't do this if your drunk!"
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 11th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

I prolly wouldn't do many of those, except maybe the Body Varial, but I
want to say that when doing these competitions everyone in 'em should
write about how they go about learning them and what helped the most.
Because reading through the Crankflip Competition thread I learned lots
of stuff!

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 12th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

James_Potter wrote:
I prolly wouldn't do many of those, except maybe the Body Varial, but I
want to say that when doing these competitions everyone in 'em should
write about how they go about learning them and what helped the most.
Because reading through the Crankflip Competition thread I learned lots
of stuff!

Yea all of the information is very helpful. Also, new learners will be
able to search and look back on how to do the tricks.

Looks like its a close run between small spins and donkey kicks so far.
Keep voting guys..

Old May 12th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

I wonder if it's possible to do a 1080d. It doesn't have to be ground to
ground (obviously) It can be from pallets or high chairs or a
semi-trailer roof.

--
Hazmat

*1 weird greek cypriot australian destined to be different.*

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote*
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Unicycle Design/Creation competition*.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
http://www.usenet.com
Old May 12th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

I hoptwist counterclockwise, and I unispin clockwise.

Is it normal/common to unipsin and hoptwist in opposite directions?

The reason I'm asking is because I was trying small spins, and I will
need to switch one of them to be able to do it. It makes it a lot
harder and I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem.