Try this!

Old November 27th 03, 01:32 AM
australia

Default Try this!

Anyone tried this yet?

| Attachment filename: log muni.gif |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/175147|

australia - Wayne van Wijk
australia's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2323

Old November 27th 03, 03:05 AM
XWonka

I dressed up like a lumberjack once. But then dad started in with "I
have no son, I have no son." and Mom.... well.... mom just stood there.

--
XWonka - thought that blonde Lois was hotter

Sig lines are stupid anyway....
XWonka's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3957

Old November 27th 03, 03:24 AM
supertones

I haven't tried that yet, I can't ride backwards, and you'd need to ride
backwards to get the log to turn forwards. Cause if you pedaled forwards
the log would turn backwards, and then i'd still be going backwards, and
I can't do that.

This is assuming that the log would go in any direction and not just
float there, if it would just float then I could try it and have no
excuse...... oh well......

--
supertones
supertones's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4499

Old November 27th 03, 03:37 AM
hopeful

no, but i used to ride MUni on a 5 foot giraffe

--
hopeful - Street Performer

a sawzall...!? why not just use an axe. -- Jagur

Long live the Lotus -- Mojoe
hopeful's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4470

Old November 27th 03, 06:14 AM
James_Potter

I've always wanted to try that log rolling thing on a uni. It might be
wise to try it on my feet first, though.
I tried to MUni on a giraffe once, too. It didn't work too well, and I
didn't try very rough terrain as it was a borrowed giraffe.

--
James_Potter - Rubiks Cube CHAMPION (almost)

-This post *would* be in the most replies thread, if *GILBY* hadn't
killed it.-

Old November 27th 03, 12:04 PM
Sofa

note: trying to use a turned over garbage can as your 'bottom wheel'
(as the log is in the pic) on an asphault parking lot, seems quite
difficult (I never got anywhere with it)

--
Sofa - You Tu Tu Tuni?

And there's a picture of a Tunicycle
Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old November 27th 03, 02:01 PM
joona

James_Potter wrote:
*I've always wanted to try that log rolling thing on a uni. It might
be wise to try it on my feet first, though.
*

Not necessarily. I think I can almost ride my uni better than walk now
that it's slippery outside. Last night I was riding my uni and a friend
was walking besides me. (So I was riding reaaaally slow) Her feet kept
slipping all the time while I had no problems with my uni.

conclusion: Try everything on your uni, then on your feet.

--
joona - )-O --Neat

Mad as a moose (or atleast Minimoose)
joona's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4436

Old November 27th 03, 05:22 PM
josephmcginley

A year and a half ago, a chinese circus visited my home town. In one
act, a lady had a big ball (about 80cm diameter at a guess), and idled
one-footed on her unicycle on top of the ball. Then on her free foot
(the one not idling) she balanced what looked like four cups and
saucers, kicked the lot into the air, and caught them on her head.
Now if she could do it while log rolling, then I'd be impressed...
Seriously though, after seeing her, I bought my first unicycle.

--
josephmcginley
josephmcginley's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4060

Old November 27th 03, 05:34 PM
joona

josephmcginley wrote:
*
Now if she could do it while log rolling, then I'd be impressed...
Seriously though, after seeing her, I bought my first unicycle. *

I guess it would be easier if you were on a log. It doesn't roll as well
as a ball, and it doesn't roll sideways.

Old November 27th 03, 05:50 PM
joe

josephmcginley wrote:
*A year and a half ago, a chinese circus visited my home town. In one
act, a lady had a big ball (about 80cm diameter at a guess), and idled
one-footed on her unicycle on top of the ball. Then on her free foot
(the one not idling) she balanced what looked like four cups and
saucers, kicked the lot into the air, and caught them on her head.
Now if she could do it while log rolling, then I'd be impressed...
Seriously though, after seeing her, I bought my first unicycle. *

Hey,

I saw that circus too!

I heard that that is the only trick she can do on a uni! I dunno if it
is true or not, but if she practices only that, I think it might be!

It still looks good though,

Joe,

--
joe - Hockey Head