How do I fix a twisting seat post?

Old November 29th 03, 04:09 PM
treepotato

Default How do I fix a twisting seat post?

it's really annoying it happens to me to i got my dad to tighten my
seatpost loads and it's been a lot better but it's really annoyig
because my seat goes all wonkey and i end up riding wonkey

--
treepotato - No brakes, No limits.........Felix

Some unicycles can give nasty pedal bites.....i still have the scars to
prove it
treepotato's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3942

Old November 30th 03, 02:40 AM
peculiar

I've got a good way to stop the seat post from twisting. I send my seat
post down to the workshop and got the guys there to knurl it. After
that, the seat post just stop twisting..

--
peculiar - muni newbie

-Simplicity is beauty-
peculiar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4290

Old November 30th 03, 03:27 AM
U-Turn

A GB seatpost has been my solution. They are stronger and thicker and
don't crease the way the stock ones do. In addition, I don't usually
use a quick-release clamp; I just carry a bike multi-tool wherever I
ride.

--
U-Turn - Small fish, big pond

Weep in the dojo... laugh in the battlefield.

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'

-- Dave Stockton