Please Santa, bring back my hedgehog

Old December 24th 09, 09:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Please Santa, bring back my hedgehog

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute
Old December 24th 09, 11:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Andre Jute wrote:
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Santa's got his own problems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vPZ...ayer_embedded#

(From
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...an-candidates/)

Bill "it's all about the carbon (credits), baby" S.

Old December 25th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
sam booka

* Still Just Me * tapped the mic and
amongst other things, said, "Is this on?"
:

On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 13:56:34 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

www.surfacestations.org

--
All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arise,
not from defects in their Constitution or confederation, not
Old December 25th 09, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Such gracious goodwill to all men!

Andre Jute
Brandy for breakfast

Old December 25th 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground. Poor animal has gone into
hibernation in its hole by the stables for the second year in a row.
Looks like even the little porcupines don't believe in the global
warming porkie any more. I hope it survives the winter. It ain't young
any more. -- Andre Jute

Sadly, Jute still doesn't understand the difference between local
weather and global climate change. How typical of his ilk.

Right back at ya, climate fraud artist apologist criminal...

He knows not what he does. I forgive him for not having a sense of
humour. It is too much to expect my hedgehog to forgive.

www.surfacestations.org

Tis the season of goodwill to all men with a 95% confidence rating.
According to first pie chart one comes to on that page, in the climate
sciences that's none. Ouch!

Andre Jute
The IPCC -- longest hand job in the history of mass hysteria -- has
now lasted almost twice as long as the Third Reich
Old December 26th 09, 11:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Arlowe

Andre Jute explained :
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground.

Maybe its dead?

Old December 26th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Bill Sornson[_5_]

Arlowe wrote:
Andre Jute explained :
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog, who hasn't been eating his
food since there's been ice on the ground.

Maybe its dead?

Like your proofreader?

Old December 26th 09, 10:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan

Andre Jute wrote:
Looked into the hole of our pet hedgehog,

Those things taste almost was good as Bald Eagle and Spotted Owl.
Old December 26th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

Default anonymous sniper slovenly snipes at the Great St. Ronald!

On Dec 26, 4:03 pm, Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan wrote:

[...]

For shame you sniping anonymous sniper you! Ronald Reagan was so great
they named an Airport after him! There is no higher honor, with the
possible exception of receiving a Presidential pardon after being
bagged for lying to Congress. That's a *real* feather in one's Cap
Weinberger!

Old December 27th 09, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.audio.tubes,alt.guitar.amps
$am booka

Andre Jute tapped the mic and amongst other things,
said, "Is this on?"
:

On Dec 25, 5:50*pm, sam booka wrote:
* Still Just Me * tapped the mic
and amongst other things, said, "Is this
on?"news:n2s9j5lfd9mhh2krno9s5ovb874

:

wrote:

[...]

Here's a pie chart we can all agree on: