Touring with Pack and Pedal Europe

Old January 5th 05, 08:04 PM
Bob G

Default Touring with Pack and Pedal Europe

I would like any reports from anyone who has cycle toured with Pack and
Pedal Europe. My wife and I have had much success with two other
low-priced but quality touring companies, Iberocycle and Irish Cycling
Safaris, and are keen to try another. The two tours that we are looking
at are "Around Venice," an 8day/7night easy tour. and "Algarve -
Portugal." We would very much appreciate any input. If you do not
reply to the group, please reply to
Thanks for any help and direction that you might give. It might be
useful for you to know that we are both active 60+ year old cyclists.