Rain or snow - which do you prefer to ride in?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 4th 19, 07:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Rain or snow - which do you prefer to ride in?

On Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:43:22 PM UTC-6, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

So for those of you who ride in both rain and snow, which do you prefer?

I try not to ride in either rain or snow. I ride for enjoyment. I have no mental, psychic, or psychological problem that makes me ride when its not fun to ride. I guess that makes me crazy. I just ride when its enjoyable. Actually I try to only do things that are enjoyable and try not to do anything unenjoyable. Again, crazy me.

But as already stated by others, snow means cold. Its 32 or colder when there is snow. Rain means warmer than snow. Its above 32 with rain. Rain and snow are identical except for the temperature. I like to be warmer than colder. So if I had to choose between the fire or stove for being burned, I guess I would choose the rain. Its going to be warmer.