Floyd Landis Federal Filing

Old October 2nd 08, 07:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

Default Floyd Landis Federal Filing

"Jim Feeley" wrote in message
On 10/2/08 8:10 AM, in article
,
"DirtRoadie" wrote:

Now available on PACER (
http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/) although it
will cost $8.64 (108 pages @$.08/pg) to download it from their site
(and you have to sign up). It may be free through JUSTIA (http://
dockets.justia.com/) but does not yet show up there.

Note that it takes a while to get a PACER acct (I have one, it's useful
for
my job).

But what I want to know is how this Oct 07 filing got resolved:

http://tinyurl.com/4cwfm4

RICHES vs. STEWART ET AL

Plaintiff Jonathan Lee Riches© d/b/a "Lawsuit Sleuth" sued defendants
Martha
Stewart d/b/a Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc., Floyd Landis a/k/a
Tour
de France Champion, KMART Corporation and E.T. the Extra Terrestrial.
Plaintiff alleged that defendants have conspired to have Floyd Landis
pedal
his bike into the South Fork dam while E.T. uses his magical powers.
Plaintiff further alleged that Landis has a state of the art Huffy bike
that
transforms into a flying missile, which will be used to breach the dam and
have a flood of water rush into FCI Williamsburg and flush plaintiff into
the Bermuda Triangle.

-----

So who here on RBR is "Jonathan Lee Riches"?

I was hoping for some sort of anagram with Matt DeCanio and Stolen
Underground, but couldn't make it work.

Old October 2nd 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Now available on PACER (http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/) although it
will cost $8.64 (108 pages @$.08/pg) to download it from their site
(and you have to sign up). It may be free through JUSTIA (http://
dockets.justia.com/) but does not yet show up there.

I know some of you have homework assignments you need to get started
on.
DR
Old October 2nd 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

DirtRoadie wrote:

Now available on PACER (http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/) although it
will cost $8.64 (108 pages @$.08/pg) to download it from their site
(and you have to sign up). It may be free through JUSTIA (http://
dockets.justia.com/) but does not yet show up there.

I know some of you have homework assignments you need to get started
on.
DR

When Landis' case is tossed by the federal judge, I'm gonna give you the
beating of your life in here.

Just like I did with Sandy and his little sock-hop cheerleader routine
he did in the Kashechkin lawsuit tha got tossed.

You're like Fraud's lawyers - everything is just a bunch of
smokescreens, semantics, and unarticulated innuendo. And you never
answer my questions like: Why would a federal court judge overturn a
decision when Fraud entered into a contract of binding arbitration where
he explicitly agreed he would not appeal?

Fortunately for me, the judge will answer that question. And he won't
address your questions because they are not relevant once you answer my
question.

Sandy found out the hard way that you don't run a stick across the bars
to the gorilla enclosure. Now he has to pay for it.

Just like you will....

Magilla --- keeps a database of people who disagreed with him like
Lance does.

Old October 2nd 08, 10:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
MagillaGorilla wrote:

DirtRoadie wrote:

[...]

And Richard Nixon.

--
Michael Press
Old October 3rd 08, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 2, 1:13*am, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

I was hoping for some sort of anagram with Matt DeCanio and Stolen
Underground, but couldn't make it work.

Matt DeCanio, Stolen Underground

Drugs! Man cautioned; do not relent.

-rj
Lemon Club VP and rbr puzzlemaster
Old October 3rd 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 2, 1:13*am, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

I was hoping for some sort of anagram with Matt DeCanio and Stolen
Underground, but couldn't make it work.-

Lo! One can't undo drugs. Terminated.

-rj
Old October 3rd 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ronaldo_jeremiah

On Oct 2, 1:13*am, "Carl Sundquist" wrote:

I was hoping for some sort of anagram with Matt DeCanio and Stolen
Underground, but couldn't make it work

Anagrams of MATT DECANIO STOLEN UNDERGROUND:

Lo! One can't undo drugs. Terminated.

Man cautioned. Drugs; do not relent.

Sorry if posted twice - computer is acting up.

-rj
Old October 3rd 08, 08:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Carl Sundquist wrote:
I was hoping for some sort of anagram with Matt DeCanio and Stolen
Underground, but couldn't make it work.

Perhaps PaulG can hone his limerick skills.

Floyd Landis Federal Court Lawsuit LawBoy01 Racing 13 September 30th 08 08:39 PM
floyd landis [email protected] UK 7 November 16th 06 12:58 PM
Floyd Landis 14/10/75-05/08/06 RIP Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 06:09 AM
Floyd Landis Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 01:26 AM
Floyd Landis Bill Sornson General 3 July 26th 06 02:52 PM