The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

Old December 29th 18, 10:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The "great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest"

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 7:01:47 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 10:57:17 -0800, lou.holtman wrote:

Oh come one Jay I am trying to keep up but now I'm lost. This whole shut
down situation is very strange to us here on this side of the pond.

I suspect that the Irish Parliament is similar to the Uk parliament in
which, when the government looses "supply", it also loose government.

There is no such word as "looses". And "loose" means not tight. The words you're looking for is "loses" and "lose".

Andre Jute
Why is it that Asians speak better English than the children of Anglophones?
Old December 31st 18, 09:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 02:22:36 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Go on, explain to us how the appointment of judges in Anglophone
jurisdictions excluding the US is a matter of "legal knowledge"
rather than "old boys appointing each other to plum jobs".

Because they do not rise to be considered without a sound history of
applying legal knowledge. Over here,the profession is very forward in
expressing their opinin of the capabilities of each candidate.

Quite. That's what I mean by "old boys appointing each other to plum
jobs". It's a closed shop.

I guess you missed the ones that are not "old boys"

Old December 31st 18, 09:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 02:26:15 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 1:41:57 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:02:04 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Friday, December 28, 2018 at 7:03:43 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 16:41:42 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Thursday, December 27, 2018 at 8:58:11 PM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 04:59:56 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

What are you suggesting, that I hire a shyster to edit my words
to a social forum for the slightest fingernail crack that you
can explode into a chasm of misunderstanding?

Didn't you learn how to debate in school?

What do you think I'm doing in the snippet you quote, or for that
matter in several substantial posts in the thread?

Leaving your flanks wide open.

I could explain but you are immune to nuance, so I won't waste my
time.

What is your weight so I can add it to my trolling score?

You're mistaking the good manners of answering even fools and nasty scum
at least for a little time for a contest that is only in your mind.

You need to get your watch fixed.

Old December 31st 18, 03:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 9:10:14 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
[...]

I collect watches for their craftsmanship. I don't wear one. I never need to know what time it is because all Time is mine.

Andre Jute
Obviously. Are we done yet?
Old December 31st 18, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 9:07:09 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 02:22:36 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Go on, explain to us how the appointment of judges in Anglophone
jurisdictions excluding the US is a matter of "legal knowledge"
rather than "old boys appointing each other to plum jobs".

Because they do not rise to be considered without a sound history of
applying legal knowledge. Over here,the profession is very forward in
expressing their opinin of the capabilities of each candidate.

Quite. That's what I mean by "old boys appointing each other to plum
jobs". It's a closed shop.

I guess you missed the ones that are not "old boys"

Name them. Prove that they didn't go to the same school and college. Concede that this is just a little internal power struggle among the elite.

You do realise that yours is a neocon argument, don't you? And here we thought you claimed to be a leftie.

Andre Jute
Someone is dumber than two short planks, and it ain't me
Old December 31st 18, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 1:07:09 AM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 02:22:36 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Go on, explain to us how the appointment of judges in Anglophone
jurisdictions excluding the US is a matter of "legal knowledge"
rather than "old boys appointing each other to plum jobs".

Because they do not rise to be considered without a sound history of
applying legal knowledge. Over here,the profession is very forward in
expressing their opinin of the capabilities of each candidate.

Quite. That's what I mean by "old boys appointing each other to plum
jobs". It's a closed shop.

I guess you missed the ones that are not "old boys"

And I guess you don't speak English very well.
Old December 31st 18, 04:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 7:20:53 AM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

Judging from his continuously rotating statements I would guess him to be nothing more than a troll.
Old January 4th 19, 02:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 07:20:51 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 9:07:09 AM UTC, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 29 Dec 2018 02:22:36 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

Go on, explain to us how the appointment of judges in Anglophone
jurisdictions excluding the US is a matter of "legal knowledge"
rather than "old boys appointing each other to plum jobs".

Because they do not rise to be considered without a sound history of
applying legal knowledge. Over here,the profession is very forward
in expressing their opinin of the capabilities of each candidate.

Quite. That's what I mean by "old boys appointing each other to plum
jobs". It's a closed shop.

I guess you missed the ones that are not "old boys"

Name them.

No, you made the claim.

Prove that they didn't go to the same school and college.

You prove that they did. Simple matter, there isn't that many of them and
they are all listed on the one, relevnt govco web page.

Meanwhile, the rest of us who know something about Anglophone Education
will be mirthful.
Old January 4th 19, 02:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

On Mon, 31 Dec 2018 07:13:48 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

[...]

So you pay OTT prices foe useless stuff.

Old January 13th 19, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 5:57:25 PM UTC-8, Andre Jute wrote:
From a reporter who was actually the
"The kettle-corn girl is but one of many madcap escapees from the great mental ward of the Pacific Northwest out here making strange noises on the mean streets of downtown Portland on Election Night 2018, and her ecstatic om mani padme hum devotional to kettle corn is soon drowned out as her thuggish black-masked comrades begin their more straightforward and politically meaningful and considerably more comprehensible chant:"

Read the rest of Williamson's report at
https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...treets-indeed/

On ABC Morning news the other day they said that the most dangerous city in the country was Seattle. They said that it was 250 times more dangerous than San Francisco and 400 times more dangerous than New York.

Well, I sure as hell haven't discovered where those kinds of statistics came from. Though looking at all of the crime statistics Seattle IS the most dangerous city of any size in the entire country. By something like 2:1 or more.

Portland, OR, as I suspected, is only slightly behind this with a MUCH higher crime rate than San Francisco which is so high that most people don't go out alone unless they're carrying. This is why gun battles are so common now - it used to be intergang violence but is getting to be "that guy ****ed me off" and the gun was handy and speaks much louder than words.

So much for moving to the Pacific Northwest which used to be some of the nicer parts of the country.