About Trek liquids

Old August 18th 04, 05:42 AM
JD

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message ...
Dan Volker wrote:
I can see you as the tough guy in the chess club while in high

school, a kid
who carefully planned to stay away from the football team or other

more
physical types. Or maybe you were the "big dog" in the AV club.

This is so ****ing funny I can hardly believe it.

back in highschool, the guys who made
cycling their primary sport, were the guys to wimpy to go out for

football
or any other contact sport. Now that we are out of college and in the

real
world, contact sports are largely unavailable, and impractical, so

sports
like cycling will prevail

Are you serious? I have a suggestion: go get a tattoo on your forehead
that says "I am a meathead" and be done with it. You could save a lot
of people the trouble of bothering to talk to you.

That might even make him more fun to laugh at as well.

JD
Old August 18th 04, 06:03 AM
JD

justen wrote in message ...
JD wrote:
No, *this* makes *you* ridiculous: ". We'll add
clueless to that as well.

Got a problem with Stanford, bitch? ;-)

justen

Stanford people are usually more worthy of ridicule by their
cluelessness. Overeducated goobers who can't complete the simple act
of securing a bike to a rack are funny.

JD
Old August 18th 04, 08:48 AM
cc

"JD" wrote in message
m...
justen wrote in message

JD wrote:
No, *this* makes *you* ridiculous: ". We'll add
clueless to that as well.

Got a problem with Stanford, bitch? ;-)

justen

Stanford people are usually more worthy of ridicule by their
cluelessness. Overeducated goobers who can't complete the simple act
of securing a bike to a rack are funny.

See previous post. Bikes were attached properly. Problem=design flaw.

I assume that by posting the same message twice you were trolling for a
response. Here you go.

cc

Old August 18th 04, 01:38 PM
Corvus Corvax

Dan Volker wrote:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote

Also, wtf does your growing up in Buffalo have to do with JD?

This was to Corvus, who now lives in Buffalo. His comments did not

sound
like they were from someone who had grown up in Buffalo, thus the

question.

Didn't grow up in Buffalo, but I grew up spending pretty much all of my
spare time on skis in a town where you weren't considered an athelete
unless you played football. I considered it ignorant and narrow-minded
then, and I do now.

But last I checked, you were slagging JD because, in your amazing
psycho-fantasy, he is bitter and ostracized because he didn't make the
ball team. Or something. Sometimes you say things that are so floridly
stupid that I can't help but comment, even if it accomplishes nothing.
I'll try to exercise better restraint in the future. It just ain't
worth it.

CC

Old August 18th 04, 01:40 PM
Corvus Corvax

JD wrote:

Not really. I do find overeducated career students who have trouble
tying their shoes, or completing the simple act of securing a bicycle
to a bike rack rather humorous though.

;-)

CC

Old August 18th 04, 02:00 PM
mark_kendrick

JD Wrote:
mark_kendrick
wrote in message
Some of my favorite riding is done up and down a course that has

about
50' of elevation change.
just because you don't run downhill for 3-4 minutes doesn't mean you
don't know what downhill means.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...3-4 minutes.

I've ridden climbs and daownhills that were only 50yds long that

could
kill you.

I'm ascared of your "deadly" 50 yard downhills...WAH!

To assume that anyone who doesn't live near a couple thousand
feet of elevation change isn't a mountainbiker will get your ass

handed
to you in a race.

What does race have to do with anything? Are you some kind of racist?

grow up looser.

OK, I'll head over to a local pickup bar right away and get me a skank
to take home. That should make me looser.

JD

???? these responses are ridiculous on sooooooo many levels. What an
astounding lack of wit.

--
mark_kendrick

Old August 18th 04, 03:30 PM
Dan Volker

Dan Volker wrote:
[...]

CC,
When JD says something ridiculously stupid to me, I reserve the right to
respond with even higher levels of stupidity ( sometimes containing a form
of logic--sometimes not ;-) .
Its my right as a mountain biker and as an American :-)

Regards,
Dan Volker

P.S.
The issue of dominant sports in Highschool has a lot to do with how most
guys relate to others in an argument or confrontational setting, as well as
in group communication and business negotiations. The sports teach the
consequences of each form of confrontational style, and how a kid learns to
negotiate future discussions and confrontations will have alot to do with
the sports they chose in school ( or lack of) and how well they performed in
them. I can only react to how poorly JD has appeared to have developed.

Old August 18th 04, 04:12 PM
BB

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:30:35 -0400, Dan Volker wrote:

The sports teach the
consequences of each form of confrontational style, and how a kid learns to
negotiate future discussions and confrontations will have alot to do with
the sports they chose in school (or lack of) and how well they performed in
them.

Ah, this would explain why football players are so meek and
non-confrontational off the field. ;-)

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old August 18th 04, 04:39 PM
S o r n i

mark_kendrick wrote:

grow up looser.

OK, I'll head over to a local pickup bar right away and get me a
skank to take home. That should make me looser.

JD

???? these responses are ridiculous on sooooooo many levels. What an
astounding lack of wit.

I agree completely. It's a wonder anyone even bothers.../with YOU/.

Bill "free clue: it's LOSER not looser" S.

Old August 18th 04, 05:07 PM
JD

"cc" wrote in message ...
See previous post. Bikes were attached properly. Problem=design flaw.

Yeah, blame it on a "design flaw". You're funny.

I assume that by posting the same message twice you were trolling for a
response. Here you go.

Your assumption is just that, an assumption. Google was not
cooperating with my PC very well yesterday.

JD