Ewoud Dronkert for President!!!

Old November 9th 04, 02:31 PM
Richard Longwood

Default Ewoud Dronkert for President!!!

Thank you for posting the Vossem cyclocross videos!

Old November 9th 04, 02:34 PM
TritonRider

From: "Richard Longwood"

Thank you for posting the Vossem cyclocross videos!

That's better than anything we got from the candidates. Hell yeah.
Bill C
Old November 9th 04, 02:34 PM
TritonRider

From: "Richard Longwood"

Old November 9th 04, 02:38 PM
Robert Chung

That might be possible if the votes were counted with optical scanners.

Old November 9th 04, 02:38 PM
Robert Chung

That might be possible if the votes were counted with optical scanners.

Old November 9th 04, 03:12 PM
Bob Schwartz

Robert Chung wrote:
That might be possible if the votes were counted with optical scanners.

Money well spent!

Bob Schwartz

Old November 9th 04, 03:12 PM
Bob Schwartz

Old November 9th 04, 03:25 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

My election programme will consist of only this:

JIHAD AGAINST CYCLINGMORONSDOTCOM!!

Thank you and see you at the whitehouse.com,
E.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

Old November 9th 04, 03:49 PM
Donald Munro

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

My election programme will consist of only this:

JIHAD AGAINST CYCLINGMORONSDOTCOM!!

Thank you and see you at the whitehouse.com,
E.

What, no plans to increase the budget deficit such as increasing the
bandwidth to xs4all.nl:6969 (I doubt if the current administration would
approve of your port number either, although Clinton might have liked it).