Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

Old July 5th 04, 01:56 PM
DRS

Default Drug scandal rocks Australian cycling

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

You pretty much define it. as noted by other posters.

Wrong again, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 5th 04, 02:00 PM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote in message

refer above. Any time you wanna meet, you can tell me all you
like...

Ooh, we're back to Internet threats again. Grow up.

What threat? threateniing to buy you a coffee and chat so you can tell
lots, maybe...

I don't drink coffee.

I'm not dictating anything. But don't ever get the idea you can
bully me.

Your sig is being dictatorial

Bull****. It is making a pointed statement, no more.

No bullying here. Misinterpreation on
your part IMHO.

OK.

Altho lord knows your pig-headed arguing and hounding
of people is. By your own admission ,you post more than anyone else
bcos you exist here purely to argue.

Show me where I said that.

Why not come out for BR4 next
Sunday?

BR4?

If them new slicks of yours can beat my new highspeed of
81.6kph down (cant remember name of hill) you shall be crowned
accordingly :-)

Jesus, how steep is this hill? The best I've done is a tad over 50kph.
I've only got a 44T big ring on my hybrid, my legs would fall off if I
pedalled fast enough to hit 81.6kph.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 5th 04, 09:38 PM
L'acrobat

Whine, whine, whine.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

You pretty much define it. as noted by other posters.

Wrong again, ****wit.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old July 5th 04, 09:44 PM