!!! White Try All Tire !!!

Old March 5th 08, 05:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

Default !!! White Try All Tire !!!

So do the new saddles have removable covers? I'm lovin that black zebra

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 05:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

I feel like if the covers were removable, it would surely be a selling
point, and would be shown off in these pics. All these saddles where
hanging on the wall in the KOXX open house video. Which was long enough
ago, that I don't think these saddles have new technology, Just fancy
new looks.

Of course this is just my observation and I could may be wrong.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

haha I love the caption in the saddle picture,"Koxx one....just the
widest range of unicycle saddles in the WORLD!!!!"

--
The UniSLAB

Old March 5th 08, 06:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

the white tyre and rim looks cool, so cleaning it, id put it on a
white frame and then go and thrash it through loads of mud just for
fun. how many different seat styles do they have now? they should make
them as removable covers it would be so much better to have a whole
range of seat covers and you can just choose before you go out lol

--
1-wheeled-grape

the computer lies get over it!!!!**
i swear people enjoy seeing me in pain

Chris-"james is naming your unicycle a girls name replacement for
girlfriends?"
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lutz

I saw this stuff when I was at french cup and there the seat covers
where not removable.

--
Lutz

'POINT RACING' (http://www.pointbike.de) | 'AJATA'
(http://www.ajata.de) |

'www.einradshows.de' (http://www.einradshows.de)
'www.extremeunicycling.de' (http://www.extremeunicycling.de)

'105' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUVoOGrWZic) |
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
muzzle

I'll be buying some of this when I go to Denmark, assuming someone is
bringing stock?
That tire, post and saddles... HAWT!!!

Any plans from Try-All to add other colours to the tires? I would LOVE
a blue one, and more choice in colours could never be a bad thing
right?

--
muzzle

my videos: 'muzzle!videos' (http://www.muzzle.co.nr/unicycle/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Wouldn't the white trials tire get pretty dirty...?

I love the look of it though, and the reptile scale looking saddle.

--
_Ground_Zero_
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 5th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

I don't know what it is, but I really don't like the white tyre.

Those saddles are cool though.

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Pit fighter 2 is "the best seat tube in the world".

BS ! Where do they come up with these statistics?
Thomson Masterpiece seattube is stronger, 100 g lighter, and better
looking.

Otherwise, the tire, seats, and everything else rocks.

--
Danni

'Sliver Trials Course'
'Calgary Trials Vid!'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jUq7cjs9BbA)

Looking for a new 19" CC, a studded Luna or a Muni? Shoot me a PM!
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 6th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chauncy

Was that a Corduroy seat? Please sy it was, cause that's awesome.

--
chauncy
http://www.usenet.com