I one-upped John Morgan...

Old October 27th 03, 07:03 PM
Jon Bond

Default I one-upped John Morgan...

I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond

Old October 27th 03, 09:05 PM
Carla A-G

"Jon Bond" wrote in message
I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jim got 2 also within weeks of each other, I had no idea he even signed up,
so now we'll be having 3 in the household...

- CA-G
can never have enough lube...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old October 27th 03, 09:09 PM
Dave W

"Jon Bond" wrote in message
I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember
signing up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and
only 6-8 weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jim got 2 also within weeks of each other, I had no idea he even
signed up, so now we'll be having 3 in the household...

- CA-G
can never have enough lube...

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

ahem...you are absolutley correct.

Dave (and my enjoys some now and again as well!)
Old October 27th 03, 09:11 PM
Dave W

Dave (and my enjoys some now and again as well!)

should be "and my BIKE enjoys some now and....(oh nevermind!)
Old October 27th 03, 09:40 PM
MPD Blue

Carla A-G wrote:
"Jon Bond" wrote in message

I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jim got 2 also within weeks of each other, I had no idea he even signed up,
so now we'll be having 3 in the household...

- CA-G
can never have enough lube...

Newlyweds and Tri-Flow.... scary....very scary

--
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg

Old October 27th 03, 10:56 PM
Michael Dart

"Dave W" wrote in message
. 3.44...
Dave (and my enjoys some now and again as well!)

should be "and my BIKE enjoys some now and....(oh nevermind!)

You're on a 'slippery' slope now.

Old October 27th 03, 11:31 PM
Zilla

I got mine last Friday...

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

Old October 28th 03, 03:45 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

You're on a 'slippery' slope now.

Not me. I used mine up in one sitting.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old October 28th 03, 06:39 AM
John Morgan

I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember signing
up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond

No fair.

I demand that you send me at least half of your extra tube.

-John Morgan

Old October 28th 03, 08:22 AM
Jon Bond

"John Morgan" wrote in message
I just got TWO tri flows in the mail. Hell, I don't even remember

signing
up for it, and here I must have signed up twice! Crazy. and only 6-8
weeks... er... months, maybe?

Jon "Twin-Tri-flowed" Bond

No fair.

I demand that you send me at least half of your extra tube.

-John Morgan

I squeezed it into an envelope that's on its way to you now.

Jon Bond
"This is the news at 6 - An envelope was discovered that is believed to have
an anthrax grease derivative in it has been discovered at the Boston sorting
plant..."