Pro Athlete Software

Old March 5th 11, 11:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Ken & Stace[_3_]

Default Pro Athlete Software

Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
Christmas.
I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
I have the GPS unit connected.

I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.

The manual isn't much help.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Ken

Old March 5th 11, 09:14 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Rob

On 5/03/2011 9:54 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
Christmas.
I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
I have the GPS unit connected.

I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.

The manual isn't much help.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Ken

Have you looked at the web site or contacted the store for more
information. After all its a PDA which you should be able to go into the
OS and do these things.
Old March 6th 11, 10:44 AM posted to aus.bicycle
RidetoWork

On Sat, 5 Mar 2011 21:54:24 +1100, "Ken & Stace"
wrote:

Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
Christmas.
I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
I have the GPS unit connected.

I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.

The manual isn't much help.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Ken

Ken,

Take it back to the supplier, there was a 25% failure rate, mine
wouldn't connect to Pro Athlete then it just stop working alltogether.
It was exchanged, no question asked.
Old March 6th 11, 11:49 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Ken & Stace[_3_]

Thats a worry. The GPS has already had a journey to Taiwan and back for
repairs. (paid for by the company).

Old March 7th 11, 03:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 5/03/2011 9:54 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
Pro Athlete Software came as an accessory to the GPS unit I got for
Christmas.
I can't nut out how to use it. It keeps coming up with an error message when
I have the GPS unit connected.

I can't figure out how to load saved files back ot the program.

The manual isn't much help.

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Can't help you with the GPS problems you have, but was wondering how you
intend to use the GPS unit with your bike.

I am too poor to afford one plus I know where I am going most of the
time (no, it ain't to Hell as there is no such place even though I am
told "Heaven's in the back seat of my Cadillac" )
Old March 8th 11, 06:26 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Ken & Stace[_3_]

On the bike it's used for a bit of training but more so curiosity, but it's
also used for bushwalking and geocaching.

Old March 8th 11, 06:54 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 8/03/2011 4:26 PM, Ken & Stace wrote:
On the bike it's used for a bit of training but more so curiosity, but it's
also used for bushwalking and geocaching.

Geocaching is fun!! I should have another go at it now that I have
A-GPS on my phone. A mountain bike could be handy here although I hear
that abseiling equipment might also be required in places like the Blue
Mountains

Maybe geocaching'll get me to put together that Giant frame I swapped
for a 2GB flash drive (when they were at the exorbitant price of $32).
Me mate found that Giant frame and paid $5 at some garbage recycle shop
in Goulburn!

Hm.....

another athlete taken at their word yirgster Racing 0 February 17th 11 02:50 AM
Perfect athlete? Well - definitely not Lance... Woland99 Techniques 7 July 25th 08 05:28 AM
Drugstore Athlete JessicaG Racing 20 August 5th 06 01:08 AM
An athlete with guts Bill C Racing 6 September 20th 05 11:47 PM
Non-athlete as a kid, cyclist as adult? Claire Petersky General 71 August 20th 04 10:10 AM