New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses / Safety Eyewear

Old May 28th 05, 11:32 AM
XvX

Default New Frameless Lightweight Sunglasses / Safety Eyewear

Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=7159218 5
68&rd=1

Sunglasses/Safety Eyewear

*** 1st class recorded (registered) mail ***

Comfortable & Modern design.
Tested and comply with international standard. (CE-EN166 and ANSI Z87.1)
Suitable for industrial usage.
Shipment is guaranteed!

Multi-Purpose Eyewear
* For Leisure (Driving, Fishing)
* For Sport (Cycling, Golfing, Inline/Roller Skating)
* For Work (Laboratory)

Advantages
* High Quality Polycarbonate Lens - Filter out 99.9% of harmful Ultraviolet
radiation (UV-A & UV-B) that causes skin cancer.
* Frameless Design - Unique, stylish and latest design.
* Ultra Lightweight - Less strenuous to wear over long period of time.
Versatile.
* Superior Comfort - Soft and curved temple arm to fit face profile.
* Anti-Scratch Hard Coating - Extra durability.
* Greater Eye Protection - Extra Safe. Prevent eye injury from flying debris
while cycling or chemical spillage at laboratory.

Available in 4 types of lens:
- Crystal Clear Lens.
- Smoke Lens.
- Mirror Clear Lens.
- Mirror Smoke Lens.
For other types of lens, please email me for more information. Thanks

Comparison
As compared to other leading brands, our lenses are more fitting and provide
more coverage around the eyes. (Safe from flying debris or spillage)

If you have any enquiries on the products, please feel free to email me. No
Obligation.

Kindly allow 6 to 8 days for delivery.

Happy Bidding

Old May 30th 05, 05:44 PM
Robin Hubert

XvX wrote:
[...]

That's nice. Here's what I get:

"Invalid Item
This listing (71592185) has been removed by eBay or is no longer
available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly."

After much disappointment with various "cycling" glasses, I'm looking
for alternatives. Does anyone else find themselves looking over the top
of their high-cost cycling sunglasses instead of through them? I end up
flipping mine onto the top of my head. What I really want is something
that will surely look dorky as hell. It needs to have much more height
above the nose for coverage while "getting aero". I suspect then it
will also need to be close to the forehead so it doesn't become a wind
tunnel.

These caught my attention:
http://www.safevision.net/sportglass...dramslead.html

I hear Oakly M-Frame with "Heater" lense would do it. I'll have to try
them.

Robin Hubert
Old May 30th 05, 06:24 PM
Bill Sornson

Robin Hubert wrote:
{Previous Spam on a hook and attempted catch snipped}

After much disappointment with various "cycling" glasses, I'm looking
for alternatives. Does anyone else find themselves looking over the
top of their high-cost cycling sunglasses instead of through them? I
end up flipping mine onto the top of my head. What I really want is
something that will surely look dorky as hell. It needs to have much
more height above the nose for coverage while "getting aero". I
suspect then it
will also need to be close to the forehead so it doesn't become a wind
tunnel.

These caught my attention:
http://www.safevision.net/sportglass...dramslead.html

I hear Oakly M-Frame with "Heater" lense would do it. I'll have to
try them.

$165.00?!? Sorry, I'll take my $90 Natives (6-7 years old and on second
frame/lenses for $15 replacement) or even $20 Performance glasses (3 decent
lenses) any day.

Bill "if I can't try 'em I ain't buyin' 'em" S.

Old May 30th 05, 06:27 PM
Chuck Anderson

Robin Hubert wrote:

XvX wrote:

Please take a look at the following eBay website. Thanks

No thanks. And thanks for the spam.

After much disappointment with various "cycling" glasses, I'm looking
for alternatives. Does anyone else find themselves looking over the top
of their high-cost cycling sunglasses instead of through them? I end up
flipping mine onto the top of my head. What I really want is something
that will surely look dorky as hell. It needs to have much more height
above the nose for coverage while "getting aero". I suspect then it
will also need to be close to the forehead so it doesn't become a wind
tunnel.

These caught my attention:
http://www.safevision.net/sportglass...dramslead.html

I hear Oakly M-Frame with "Heater" lense would do it. I'll have to try
them.

Do you have a Lowe's hardware nearby? Before you spend a bunch of money,
check out their safety glasses. I have a tinted and clear pair of the
landscaper safety glasses - $10 a piece. Works for me.

--
Chuck Anderson • Boulder, CO