The truth about mountain biking in a nutshell

Old July 15th 08, 08:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Default The truth about mountain biking in a nutshell

Thousands of posts later Mike Vandeman and we are ALL still wondering
why you lie repeatedly....

you crazy soiopathic, lying, mountain biking, non-book writing, draft
dodging, plagiarizing Chef.
None of which you can refute.

Old July 16th 08, 01:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:44:16 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Thousands of posts later Mike Vandeman and we are ALL still wondering
why you lie repeatedly....

you crazy soiopathic, lying, mountain biking, non-book writing, draft
dodging, plagiarizing Chef.
None of which you can refute.

Did you say something?

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED,
Walter Skrzypek :

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old July 16th 08, 02:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Obviously I said something otherwise it wouldn't bother you so bad as
to respond...get back to the kitchen fast, Your Ramen noodles are
burning Chef.