"Mountain biker plunges off 40-foot cliff"

Old November 4th 07, 02:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Marty

Default "Mountain biker plunges off 40-foot cliff"

"Landy" wrote in message

All part af increasing
lawlessness under a fascist government.

Lawlessness and fascism are opposites and no they don't attract.

Marty

Old November 4th 07, 04:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 22:01:04 +1100, "Landy" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:18:10 +1100, "Landy" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
THREE mountain bikers illegally biking on a hiking trail.... Evolution
at work.

Mike

I think you should consider yourselves fortunate. Here in oz we have
filthy
bloody trail bikers
(as in motorbikes) to put up with on walking tracks.

Why do you stand for that???

What can be done about it? The National Parks and Wildlife Service have
limited resources.
Admittedly, it only occurs in the national parks close to urban areas, but
how do you argue
against a moron riding a 500 cc at you? They even ride unregistered bikes
around on suburban
streets on weekends. Again a lack of police resourses would be to blame.
All part af increasing
lawlessness under a fascist government.
cheers
Bill

You need to get a new government.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old November 4th 07, 08:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Landy

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 22:01:04 +1100, "Landy" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:18:10 +1100, "Landy" wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Tell me about it! Unfortunately people don't like change and are duped by
the scare campaigns
of the encumbent government. We have an election coming up and I have my
fingers crossed.
cheers
Bill

Old November 4th 07, 08:37 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Landy

"Marty" wrote in message

"Landy" wrote in message

All part af increasing
lawlessness under a fascist government.

Lawlessness and fascism are opposites and no they don't attract.

Marty

By "fascist" I meant extreme right-wing - not a police state.
The so-called "liberals" (read Tory) in Australia are committed to give more
tax cuts to the
rich, while infrastructure and services (education, health, law enforcement)
dwindle to a shadow.
Not enough police = more lawlessness.
cheers
Bill

Old November 7th 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
HangEveryRepubliKKKan

All part af increasing
lawlessness under a fascist government.

"Marty" wrote
Lawlessness and fascism are opposites and no they don't attract.

There was no lawlessness during the rise of NAZI Fascism in Germany?

In AmeriKKKa the lawlessness is in the Fascist Government itself.

Death to AmeriKKKa.