Central London cyclists will soon outnumber c*r dr*vers, say figuresfrom TfL

Old March 21st 16, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Central London cyclists will soon outnumber c*r dr*vers, say figuresfrom TfL

Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

--
Bod

---

Old March 21st 16, 10:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 21/03/2016 10:02, Bod wrote:
Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

Why? The article concerns cyclists in the UK
Old March 21st 16, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian 'Glug' Smith[_2_]

Bod wrote:
Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

I wouldn't bother. His aim is to discourage all mention of psychopaths and
the carnage they wreak. That way, only cycling casualties would get
a mention.

He's a troll who does not cycle. His legs should be pulverised with a
hammer, and if he still insists on trolling, his family should get him back
in a body bag.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'

Old March 21st 16, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Bod wrote:

Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

I wouldn't bother. His aim is to discourage all mention of
psychopaths and the carnage they wreak. That way, only
cycling casualties would get a mention.

He's a troll who does not cycle. His legs should be pulverised with a
hammer, and if he still insists on trolling, his family should get him
back in a body bag.

Lol.

You think threats of GBH or murder are "funny", do you?
Old March 21st 16, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Bod wrote:

Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

I wouldn't bother. His aim is to discourage all mention of
psychopaths and the carnage they wreak. That way, only
cycling casualties would get a mention.

He's a troll who does not cycle. His legs should be pulverised with a
hammer, and if he still insists on trolling, his family should get him
back in a body bag.

Lol.

You think threats of GBH or murder are "funny", do you?

My word, you are tetchy. I took it as a joke. Lighten up.

--
Bod

---

Old March 22nd 16, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Roger Merriman[_4_]

Bod wrote:

Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...on-cyclists-wi
ll-soon-outnumber-c*r-dr*vers-say-figures-from-tfl-210225#AvHQ1frWojuBHfJI
.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

the trend is up, though looking at the report rather than the jourlist
fluff. Soon is rather over egging it, which ties in with my experance
which is that yes bikes are increasing, although cars are again, not at
the same rate admitly.

and out of rush hour bike numbers drop massivly for example, in the
start of the spring I rode from SW London to Tower of London area set
off mid morning. over that 18miles I saw another cyclist on average once
a mile.

I agree the mode changes apear to be increasing for cycling but lets not
oversell it.

Roger Merriman
Old March 22nd 16, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian 'Glug' Smith[_2_]

Bod wrote:

Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

I wouldn't bother. His aim is to discourage all mention of
psychopaths and the carnage they wreak. That way, only
cycling casualties would get a mention.

He's a troll who does not cycle. His legs should be pulverised with a
hammer, and if he still insists on trolling, his family should get him
back in a body bag.

Lol.

You think threats of GBH or murder are "funny", do you?

Didn't we already establish that you don't actually know what 'GBH' means?

Old March 22nd 16, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Bod wrote:

Figures from Transport for London show that on present trends those on
two wheels will outnumber c*r dr*vers entering Central London during
rush hour

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...frWojuBHfJI.99

*PS* I've edited out the words for the benefit of Mr Cheerless in this
post.

I wouldn't bother. His aim is to discourage all mention of
psychopaths and the carnage they wreak. That way, only
cycling casualties would get a mention.

He's a troll who does not cycle. His legs should be pulverised with a
hammer, and if he still insists on trolling, his family should get him
back in a body bag.

Lol.

You think threats of GBH or murder are "funny", do you?

Didn't we already establish that you don't actually know what 'GBH' means?

Unlikely, given the above.

Your proposal that someone's legs be "pulverised with a hammer" (par for
the course for your mental state) is certainly grievous.

Drivers to be in the minority in central London Alycidon UK 1 February 3rd 16 04:59 PM
Lock for central london bornfree UK 13 February 14th 08 04:28 PM
Central London bike shops. spindrift UK 11 October 26th 06 08:53 PM
Retro tops in central London ? David Cowie UK 8 July 20th 04 10:39 PM
Smoke in central London James Shugg UK 3 July 20th 04 11:45 AM