!!!New Trick Competition!!!

Old February 4th 08, 05:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Default !!!New Trick Competition!!!

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/67423
Question: Vote for a trick:

- Double Flip
- Fakie/Backflip
- In to In 3 Spin
- 360 Flip
- Out Flip
- Other.... Please specify

Okay guys,

I think its time for a new trick competition. Made this poll so we can
pick what trick.

Rules will be the same you cant have landed the trick prior to the the
competitions start. Unless there is a problem with it, I think we
should start midnight Wednesday night - Thursday morning.

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
*)---TreFlip-'O,
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

agentQ wrote:
Okay guys,

I think its time for a new trick competition. Made this poll so we can
pick what trick.

Rules will be the same you cant have landed the trick prior to the the
competitions start. Unless there is a problem with it, I think we
should start midnight Wednesday night - Thursday morning.

howabout double rolling wraps?

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish at gmail dot com
msn: mornish at gmail dot com
'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

my brother wrote:
Unicycling - It impresses people but also makes them feel a little sad
for you at the same time.

Spencer wrote:
procrastination is just setting you up for max efficiency and therefore
a good thing

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

1 handed backflips? Id would do that I think.

Edit: I dont see a poll?

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

isaac steiner wrote:
1 handed backflips? Id would do that I think.

Edit: I dont see a poll?

Poll is up. I dont see how we could separate one handed and two handed
flip tricks... you would clearly have an advantage as you can land
backflips already.

Old February 4th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

ohhh okay, whatever

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Double Flip will be cool

--
pedrotejada

Unicycle in Brazil!
São Paulo-SP

Sorry about the terrible english!
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Yeah, I'm up for doubles. I already have outflips and in to in 360
unispins.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://projectuni.com/#lightbox3)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
(http://www.projectuni.com/forum)
http://www.usenet.com

Old February 4th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Ohh how about just backrolls...

--
isaac steiner

zfreak220 wrote:
so Isaac had a "hazmat" moment

http://www.usenet.com
Old February 4th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

Doubleflip, definately. It's a trick I need to get before UNICON!

My first participation in one of these comps.

Jason

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")

"Unicyclists are irresistable. Science confirms it"
http://www.usenet.com