2.25 inch tires?

Old August 28th 05, 12:06 AM
redhead

Default 2.25 inch tires?

Hey everyone,
I am thinking of getting a 2.25 inch tire for my Torker Dx. Has any one
here ridden one a 2.25? I figure it will help absorb the shock of high
drops, and help in the hoping department. Does any one no any thing
about these tires?'fly ruben' (http://tinyurl.com/9pac2) heres the
company web site for that
onehttp://www.flybikesbmx.com/productos/tireseng.htm
or how about these this'one?' (http://tinyurl.com/daxt6)

Thank you all.
PS The Fly Ruben one has a 2 yr warrantee, and I think was designed for
trials biking.

--
redhead - South Florida's Unicycle Club
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old August 28th 05, 03:40 AM
redhead

no one?

27 inch folding tires? cheg Techniques 3 August 25th 04 06:31 PM
relative cost/usage between bicycle tires and automobile tires Anonymous Techniques 46 April 7th 04 07:03 PM
F/S * VELOFLEX TUBULAR TIRES * CritUSA Marketplace 0 December 16th 03 03:30 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 19 July 24th 03 09:56 PM
Couple questions about bike tires Dan Musicant General 3 July 18th 03 08:18 PM