RUSH guys clear the stairs on Zorro at Dakota Ridge

Old April 4th 08, 10:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_2_]

Default RUSH guys clear the stairs on Zorro at Dakota Ridge

I wouldn't do them.

I Didn't try, cuz I was scared - but I had a hardtail. 100X more
difficult in such a assault.

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...=9&action=view

He crashed on purpose, very clearly. It's next to effortless if you
have a full suspension. Or at least 50% easier.

http://www.singletracks.com/trails/p...=28&photo=2808

Here's exactly what these guys cleared. Remember he faked his fall.