Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of alt.motorcycles.harley?

Old October 26th 03, 05:28 PM
Twinkles

Default Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of alt.motorcycles.harley?

Sent to alt.motorcycles.harley on 26 Oct 2003 17:57:07 GMT

Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologize
for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m er that were signed with
my name. He is no longer associated with me, my alliances lie elsewhere, but the conniving old
fool thinks that he can get away with posts of a very dubious, boring, non-sensical nature by
pretending that they came from me. Any post purportedly coming from me but sent from Mad Bill
Pal m er's usenet address are false, forgeries designed to create difficulties regarding my
career as a writer and usenet entertainer/performance artist.

Bill is a delusional man, completely out of touch with reality, a man who has not a trace of creative
or artistic ability, a man who is impossible to reason with as he has no discernable intellect. He actually
claims that he lives in an imaginary room above a usenet newsgroup!

Thank you for your attention, and please remember, if it is signed "Twinkles - the alt.genius dwarf"
and is sent from Mad-Bill Pal m er's address, it is a forgery. Mad Bill is a known forger and stealer of
names, he even admits that he stole the name Bill Pal m er.

Regards

Twinkles - the alt.genius.dwarf.
Old October 27th 03, 02:44 PM
Schmoe

"Twinkles" wrote in message
.. .

snip the crap

Who the **** are you and who the **** is your boyfriend? More importantly,
who cares?

Old October 28th 03, 09:19 PM
palmer.william

Readers of alt.morotorcycles.harley and alt.mountain-bike please not that
I had nothing at all to do with the rubbish that is showing up here and in
many
other newsgroups. Except tor this disclaimer, I have NEVER posted to
either of these groups.

Apparently, what this quasi-forger is doing now is is in effect libeling me
as the spamming boze that HE is. He attempts this by taking at least one
of my famous literary characters and entertainment personas and making
off-topic postings, ostensibly by them. He expects that careless readers
will--being well aware of the characters I use for my Usenet performace
art--simply assume that I made the postings in question. In fact, I am
already getting irate messages from readers who swallowed the
prankster's bait.

So again, yes, of course Twinkles.the alt.genius.dwarf is one of my
famous entertainment personas. NO, I had nothing to do with the
messages showing up in these groups and purporting to have been
made by little Twinkles.

accept no cheap imitations:
the alt.genius.bill-palmer
--firing posts at random from the open window of the office
above rec.arts.prose

Bill Palmer had NOTHING AT ALL to do with either writing
or posting the message below:

.. .

Old October 28th 03, 09:57 PM
AH#49

**** off, you faggot.
Old October 29th 03, 01:47 AM
\Key\

"palmer.william" wrote crap
in message
---snip the crap---

who cares ?

--
"Key"

~ NO SPAM ~
Reply on the Group
Ya Know Me
Ya Know My Email
~ NO SPAM ~
****************************

Old October 29th 03, 11:43 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"palmer.william" wrote in message

snipped some crap

Apparently, what this quasi-forger is doing now is is in effect libeling

me
as the spamming boze that HE is. He attempts this by taking at least one
of my famous literary characters and entertainment personas and making
off-topic postings, ostensibly by them. He expects that careless readers
will--being well aware of the characters I use for my Usenet performace
art

Your literary turds are not performace art you idiot.

the alt.genius.bill-palmer

My arse is more a genious than you - you make an idiot out of yourself
wherever you post. _You_ are your only fan, you tallentless narcisistic
egotist.

Crawl back under your pebble.

Shaun aRe - Usenet performance art, what a steaming pile of bull****.

Old October 29th 03, 12:42 PM
Stephen Baker

Default Newsgroup spamming has been done despite objections by Bill Palmer Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has

Shaun R says:

Your literary turds are not performace art you idiot.

In the late 70's/early 80's Fife robertson did a program called "Phart" (PHoney
ART) about this kind of crap.
"Fart" is about all they do well.....
Old October 29th 03, 04:30 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Shaun R says:

Your literary turds are not performance art you idiot.

In the late 70's/early 80's Fife robertson did a program called "Phart"

(PHoney
ART) about this kind of crap.
"Fart" is about all they do well.....

Heh - this idiot posts to some of the writing groups, the very same sort of
back and forth, self-fakery and nonsense, other similar crap, and seems to
have a huge but very empty ego. He fancies himself 'creative' and 'clever',
then proves exactly the opposite to be true with every hitting of the 'send'
button. If it wasn't so tedious, it'd make for hilarious irony.

Shaun aRe

Old October 29th 03, 10:30 PM
Stephen Baker

Shaun R says:

If it wasn't so tedious, it'd make for hilarious irony.

You mean, kinda like the Tate Modern?

;-P

Steve
Old October 30th 03, 02:56 PM
Shaun Rimmer

"Stephen Baker" wrote in message
Shaun R says:

If it wasn't so tedious, it'd make for hilarious irony.

You mean, kinda like the Tate Modern?

Oh ****, I'd forgotten how much that crap sucks. It sucks a very lot.

Shaun aRe