Twin bike rental near Petaluma CA?

Old August 11th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Dave Rusin

Default Twin bike rental near Petaluma CA?

My wife and I will be spending a week in the general area of
Petaluma / Santa Rosa, California. She has suggested taking
a day or two on bikes. Unfortunately our biking speeds are
very different, so I am thinking a twin bike would be better
for marital harmony. Any ideas where were could rent or borrow
such a bike in that area? (Approx. end of August)

dave
Old August 11th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
George Farnsworth

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences
taking bikes on planes, trains, buses, boats, etc. There's lots of
stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads around
the world and how to ride in/out of about 150 airports.

There are entries for the "Wine Country", Santa Rosa and for Sonoma
County, all nearby. None specify tandems. You'd have to ask.

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

George

Bike-friendly cities? cfsmtb Australia 8 July 31st 06 12:23 AM
Choosing a Bike - Newbie Help Von Fourche Techniques 11 July 7th 06 12:21 AM
The Ugly Bike [email protected] General 4 October 17th 05 02:43 PM
Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Social Issues 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM